Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2020, 02:49 PM
Sarnak

Default Player distribution over time of day / day per week?

Is there anyway we can see # of players online historically for green/teal per hour? Would be interested in seeing if there is a specific day/hour that I can expect to log on and not fight for a decent exp camp with 4 other players without waiting in line for 3 hours. Whoever thought having a server of 900+ players who have access to wiki and know the ins and outs of the game on at any given time during pre-Kunark has managed to recreate the worst part of classic EQ
Last edited by Anxarcule; 01-20-2020 at 02:52 PM..
Old 01-20-2020, 02:55 PM
Sarnak

Yes, there is a way. As for the rest of the QQ of your post: if you don't like it, you are entitled to a refund of the $0.00 you payed to play the game and are free to go play something else [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-20-2020, 02:59 PM
Orc

https://unixgeek.com/eqemu.html
Old 01-20-2020, 03:23 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by System Shock [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Beautiful, thank you
Old 01-20-2020, 03:50 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripSin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes, there is a way. As for the rest of the QQ of your post: if you don't like it, you are entitled to a refund of the $0.00 you payed to play the game and are free to go play something else [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So wise. I bet you're the guy that says "use the best tool for the job" as if it's news to anyone.
Old 01-20-2020, 03:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by System Shock [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Holy shit
Old 01-20-2020, 04:23 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frug [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So wise. I bet you're the guy that says "use the best tool for the job" as if it's news to anyone.
I thought it was funny, in an ironic sense, how he was crying about people having access to lots of information like the wiki, but he was apparently too inept to take a few seconds to do a simple google search and find the population statistics himself.
Old 01-22-2020, 07:12 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripSin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I thought it was funny, in an ironic sense, how he was crying about people having access to lots of information like the wiki, but he was apparently too inept to take a few seconds to do a simple google search and find the population statistics himself.
Fair enough; my apologies for being snarky, then.
Old 01-22-2020, 07:37 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anxarcule [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Whoever thought having a server of 900+ players who have access to wiki and know the ins and outs of the game on at any given time during pre-Kunark has managed to recreate the worst part of classic EQ
That's the sad part. We have so much info on this game, yet most of you retards still run for the same 2 or 3 zones while the rest of the world is almost empty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frug [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You wouldn't think so, yet to many this is a revelation.