Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2016, 10:37 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
I think you should just stop playing tbh. You'd be a lot happier.
Thats the plan. I've been playing here since 2010 as you can see by my join date. The game has gotten stale. We did Velious already, its done except for ST which I don't give a shit about.

Just going to do my best to take Forsaken down a peg as I go out. Who knows though, maybe I'll join the guild that Forsaken is about to split into when the members leave. Maybe they won't split but I'll have added enough pressure along with all the other drama no one here even knows about to cause them to change policies for those people who do still want to play here.
Old 02-06-2016, 10:39 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by azxten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I had 40% 30 day attendance when I stopped showing up due to the policy changes involving loot council and so on. You know, the same policies that the private full member forum is full of people complaining about? The one I was removed for bringing up?

Remember when Detoxx said, "I'm starting this thread to allow people to discuss the new loot council changes since there have been a lot of complaints" and then after it was like 10 pages long of complaints with no real answers from any officers he came back in saying, "Ok we talked about it enough, the decision is final" and locked the thread?

You know about that, right?

What the fuck are you doing posting here anyway Bardybard? Don't you know its against guild rules?

Umm, are you a good person? Are you enjoyable to hang around with? Why are none of those things being discussed.

Wow, I'm really sorry that Eq has been that for you.

You some consider apping elsewhere. What are your playtime hours, I can point you in the right direction.
Old 02-06-2016, 10:46 AM
Orc

Seems like your statements are redundant, I know I've never met a person in foreskin that was kind, but aren't they number 1 raiding guild on the server (just under rampage)?
I would never app to that guild in my life because I'd never get to spend my DKP, I've been with guilds like them in the past on live and live progression servers. Never seemed right to me to not be able to spend your dkp even if you're not a "full member". if you have only 50 dkp then why shouldn't you bid on that item that only you and maybe 1 or 2 others can use, so they get it for 8 dkp when you just bid 25? that's 25 hours of your eq time you're spending but they won't let you. It's lame, their guild is lame, and they're idiots.
Old 02-06-2016, 10:51 AM
Planar Protector

Don't know anything about the inner workings of forsaken, but I mean they have the reputation of a telemarketing/credit card company:
"You're already approved!"
"Great low interest rates!"
"Dkp packages available"
"Free rollover minutes! "
"Join in the next ten minutes and get a sleepers let FREE"

Just remember to read that small print lol. Getting 25% attendance for 30 days just to bid (if an items even up for bid? ) heck i play a fair amount for Ag now my 30 day% is like 20% due to work conflicts.

OP do you feel you've been...forsaken?
Old 02-06-2016, 10:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lojik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Join in the next ten minutes and get a sleepers key FREE"
Old 02-06-2016, 10:55 AM
Fire Giant

MFW people are surprised that a guild that mass recruits at OT boat and WL rings is just using them as warm bodies to get their core/clique of ex-tmo members high end loot.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-06-2016, 10:55 AM
Orc

I would love to see the forum posts...
they have minimal grammar so maybe it wouldn't be that entertaining.
Old 02-06-2016, 11:01 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardybard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
0% 30 day attendance
7 % 60 day
16% 90 day
11% lifetime

Get 25% 30 day to bid on an item. It's not hard.
Policies change and you're never around. Half of the guild doesn't even know
who you are. Your current behavior displays why you were kicked in the first place.
Don't be going ape shit because you feel loot rules should be catered to your personal situation.

"I was being all innocent and I got kicked! So I'm offering 500k plat to
anyone to attack them and hurt them."

Good riddance.
these numbers state you only played about 16 days out of 90, there's no way that's correct... seriously, to this I LOL!
Old 02-06-2016, 11:13 AM
Kobold

The best revenge is to live well and sadly since we are all in a 15 year old frozen elf sim that means you can only live well by being elsewhere and living large ... there are other options than Foreskin or Assguard.

Show us on the Bear where Detuxx likes you to touch him

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-06-2016, 11:19 AM
Planar Protector

And even if he did...? Who cares? Enjoy EQ.