Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2016, 12:23 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by azxten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I tried to play Dying Light but it has this bug on Linux for me where the multiplayer doesn't work. Killed my desire to play very far.
Ugh, now that sucks. Still well worth it single player. Hopefully the bug gets sorted out for you with the update on Tuesday. Multiplayer is super fun, especially the Zombie mode.

Won't talk anything of it, spoilers and what not. But it's certainly worth playing in any form you can muster.
Old 02-06-2016, 12:26 PM
Planar Protector

never go full greengrocer
Old 02-06-2016, 12:53 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by azxten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've already been informed Dial a Port is actually run by a Forsaken member. I have no proof of this but that is what someone claimed to have proof of and was asking me to buy it from them.
Please provide proof of this person trying to solicit moneys for proof.
Old 02-06-2016, 12:54 PM
Banned

Glad you're free of the cult OP, Forsaken full of delusional sadbrains dudes
Old 02-06-2016, 01:18 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardybard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
0% 30 day attendance
7 % 60 day
16% 90 day
11% lifetime

Get 25% 30 day to bid on an item. It's not hard.
Policies change and you're never around. Half of the guild doesn't even know
who you are. Your current behavior displays why you were kicked in the first place.
Don't be going ape shit because you feel loot rules should be catered to your personal situation.

"I was being all innocent and I got kicked! So I'm offering 500k plat to
anyone to attack them and hurt them."

Good riddance.
If these RA numbers are believed this is why you get no loot, you dont show up to raid.
Old 02-06-2016, 01:22 PM
Planar Protector

Forsaken had a meeting for Rampage members this week, and while I didn't attend apparently the theme was 'Lets kick our apps/Asgard to the curb and merge with as much of Rampage as possible'. Toggin posted a screenshot of Dottedup trying to recruit him; in it Dottedup says 'No problem if you hate Detoxx, so does half our guild'. Which isn't surprising because Dottedup has been sitting at WL circle for the past 3 months recruiting anyone with a pulse.

If these people didn't set off your used car salesman/late night infomercial bullshit filter, I don't know what to tell you.
Old 02-06-2016, 01:24 PM
Sarnak

Rampage is dead, Forsaken is #1, they trim the fat, seems legit.

Also RnF full of butthurt tramps

Shits classic
Old 02-06-2016, 01:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I've already been informed Dial a Port is actually run by a Forsaken member. I have no proof of this but that is what someone claimed to have proof of and was asking me to buy it from them.
wrong tupak

Halloween 2015 event: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/23440971

PL service
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=313502
Old 02-06-2016, 01:37 PM
Kobold

Default Ignition...

Quote:
-You must have a 25% or higher 30-day raid attendance to bid on, or put in for items.
This is a quote of information taken directly from the Forsaken master policy page. The reason you could not bid on drops was because your raid attendance dipped below 25%.

This is a rule that has been instated since day one.

Quote:
Ignition class 14 Wizard 305.0 19.0 0.0 324.0 12.27.15 0% (0/129) 7% (18/264) 16% (66/402) 11% (91/858)
This is also taken from your thread on the Forsaken forums. This is your accumulated attendance. The first number (0% (0/129) is your 30-day attendance, then 60, then 90, then all-time (11% (91-858)).
Old 02-06-2016, 01:48 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Forsaken had a meeting for Rampage members this week, and while I didn't attend apparently the theme was 'Lets kick our apps/Asgard to the curb and merge with as much of Rampage as possible'. Toggin posted a screenshot of Dottedup trying to recruit him; in it Dottedup says 'No problem if you hate Detoxx, so does half our guild'. Which isn't surprising because Dottedup has been sitting at WL circle for the past 3 months recruiting anyone with a pulse.

If these people didn't set off your used car salesman/late night infomercial bullshit filter, I don't know what to tell you.

Kick Asgard to the curb, heh
It's not like Asgard resurrected Forsaken or anything...
I remember when Rampage laughed Forsaken off the server and they weren't getting shit when Forsaken came crawling back to Asgard for another attempt at an alliance. If it wasnt for some of the strats by some of the Asgaridans or the Asgardian cleric chain, our alliance would have failed permanently.

These prideful pricks, besides Detoxx, are too selfish to acknowledge that Asgard plays an important role in the alliance. Rather than a coming together of equals, there is a culture of us and them, of one party going for a loot grab, a power grab.

Hey, you gotta keep your options open, I get it. I really do. Those Rampage members who we despise and "kicked off the server" would be a great way to replace that pesky guild Asgard that takes 1/2 the loot.

Tread carefully, my friends.