Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2016, 01:51 PM
Decaying Skeleton

The post is gone now, but from what I remember, there were massive walls of text complaining about not getting any loot. There are like 12 items on loot council (we've been removing items since velious launch to normal bidding), and everything else is DKP bid. This was explicit in a post by Detoxx when we formed the guild, but I guess he didn't read that part. He goes on to being confused as to why Asgard is raiding with us and why they get any loot. This should show just how much he's been around for the last few months.

All in all, it wasn't that big of a deal. Our guild is not a dictatorship and we have debates or arguments all the time, but we all still get along and raid together afterward. Once this guy started taking things personal, talking shit about the leadership, and talking shit about the guild everywhere, I believe Slydexx laid down the law. His actions after being kicked should be apparent as to the kind of person he is.

A normal, healthy person would say fuck that guild, and carry on with their lives. We often get a laugh out of many of the "fuck forsaken" threads in here, but this one is just pathetic. Confirmed, Ignition has gone full green grocer.
Old 02-06-2016, 01:51 PM
Fire Giant

You mean Forsaken mass recruited every 50+ on the server with promise of loot to everyone and couldn't award rings of destruction to every members of their 200+ roster ?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

GREEN: Ineluki - Human Shadow Knight of Inoruuk

lulz
Old 02-06-2016, 02:00 PM
Banned

500 DKP but not allowed to spend it

How much raiding is 500 DKP?
Old 02-06-2016, 02:01 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgander [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is a quote of information taken directly from the Forsaken master policy page. The reason you could not bid on drops was because your raid attendance dipped below 25%.

This is a rule that has been instated since day one.

This is also taken from your thread on the Forsaken forums. This is your accumulated attendance. The first number (0% (0/129) is your 30-day attendance, then 60, then 90, then all-time (11% (91-858)).

/threads

How many threads do you need about this, OP? You sound like an entitled millennial.
Old 02-06-2016, 02:10 PM
Banned

*in TMO officer voice*

"Please read this multiple paragraph explanation of why it makes perfect sense that you cannot spend any of your 500 DKP"
Old 02-06-2016, 02:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy_Pagan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
FTFY m8
lol
Old 02-06-2016, 02:26 PM
Planar Protector

Forsaken has been the sopping taint of this server since its inception.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 02-06-2016, 03:24 PM
Planar Protector

It's funny this post is being made the day after I myself also decided Forsaken wasnt for me and removed myself from the guild. I want to say first of all that as a whole Forsaken was great to me in my brief time with them. Last night though I attended my first guild meeting in TS3 and learned they utilize a loot council and DKP system and I immediately got a weird/bad feeling about it. Something just didn't add up to me and the explanations given by the leadership didn't make any sense. Saying that they need loot council on certain items in order to be sure people who help the guild by tracking, handling dkp, and other guild helping related tasks, get rewarded accordingly for the extra effort. In my opinion DKP does that naturally and so the council is not needed.

Like I said members of the guild were great to me but after listening to leadership give all these members some run around reason on why they utilize loot council I couldn't help but feel as though the majority of the guild was getting the shaft.

After reading OPs post it confirms the suspicion I was feeling. I've always been a guy who follows his gut and after sitting on that meeting last night I definitely felt like something was off and I just had to follow that intuition.

I honestly wish Forsaken the best and am thankful for the kindness they showed me. A few members are excellent people and I enjoyed my time with them. It's the leadership that unfortunately just gave me some bad/dishonest vibes. I hope I'm mistaken for the sake of the other members but I feel like the majority of the guild is getting swindled.

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Last edited by Evia; 02-06-2016 at 03:27 PM..
Old 02-06-2016, 03:30 PM
Decaying Skeleton

sounds like an absolute trash heap
Old 02-06-2016, 03:45 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

People still play on this box?????
Closed Thread