Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-17-2010, 03:10 PM
Sarnak

I introduced her to WoW, she liked it and now we occassionally play EQ together. She rolled a half-elf paladin, got killed by a corrupt Qeynos guard and instead of uninstalling the game she vowed to get high enough level so she could have her revenge. Lucky me?

WoW might be an easier introduction for MMORPG's, as EQ is rather unforgiving. Some like that, most new gamers anno 2010 seem to hate it. At least, thats my impression.
Old 08-17-2010, 03:58 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

I was fortunate enough to marry a fellow gamer so all I did to get her to play was buy her a copy of the game and her own machine. I then had to PL her up to the same level as the toon she made on my account. A small price to pay to get full use of my machine back.[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-17-2010, 04:54 PM
Fire Giant

My GF was a gamer when I met her, even though she had never played MMOs, so it hasn't been difficult to get her into P99 at all. She loves it, thankfully.

If she didn't like it, we might have had a problem, but I guess that's the plus side of being the "D" part of a D/s relationship...If she ever ever did give me any grief over EQ I can just give her a spanking. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-17-2010, 05:17 PM
Fire Giant

honey.. I need help camping XXX. Can you help? Just need you to buff me and heal me. Nothing too intense.

honey... I need help tracking a rare mob.. can you help me?

Honey... I need help grinding exp. Can you help?

A woman wants to help. They will be a part in that way. Thats how you get them playing.

What im saying is.. if you cant get her to play for themselves you can always get herto play for you.
Old 08-17-2010, 05:20 PM
Sarnak

One of my gf's in the past was a nimpho and times when EQ was greater than sex, she would blow me while I played. Leveling went much quicker that way, though trying to do a CH near the end was a little tricky.
Old 08-17-2010, 05:35 PM
Aviak

My now wife used to HATE me playing back when we were younger and she was just my GF. Finally I had to afk for something and had he do my job in the group. After that she was curious and had me buy her the game/account. So now she'll play when I come home from work, or she'll cover for me in my group when I need to run out for food or something. She's never been super into it or really any good at it, but she likes to play mostly just to be into what I'm into and spend time with me.

What a fag.
Old 08-17-2010, 05:42 PM
Banned

I just threatened to stop having sex with her.
Old 08-17-2010, 06:02 PM
Banned

It's not really an issue of getting them to play. It's an issue of getting them to play and not getting you constantly killed. The other issue I've ran into is investing time into gearing the girlfriend to a certain level, and then she stops playing a week later.

If she doesn't have interest to begin with, no reason to push the issue. I'm sure she has hobbies that you aren't involved in.
Old 08-17-2010, 07:41 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itchybottom [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

If she doesn't have interest to begin with, no reason to push the issue. I'm sure she has hobbies that you aren't involved in.
Give her a notebook and a creditcard and discuss her hobbies with ur bankmanager the next month [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

(Drauzio Varella,Nobel Prize for Medicine)
Old 08-17-2010, 07:54 PM
Planar Protector

As I mentioned in another thread... go down on her every time she dings.

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Closed Thread