Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-17-2010, 08:03 PM
Sarnak

I told my wife I would stop going down on her if she didn't play EQ with me...needless today, she still doesn't play...fuck.
Old 08-17-2010, 08:37 PM
Aviak

My wife took control of my toon one night only to run him straight off of the deck in Kelethin.
Old 08-17-2010, 09:39 PM
Sarnak

Have given up on this ever happening, only games wife will play are racing games on the PS3 and iphone games.

It is enough of a battle for me to get playtime without her complaining about it
Old 08-17-2010, 10:18 PM
Sarnak

Why would you want her to play anyways? Wouldnt it be better if she was cooking, cleaning or working out while u get fat camping in lguk?

Also I dont want to sound sexist, but I never found a girl gamer that was "up to par" with gaming skills.
Old 08-17-2010, 11:27 PM
Kobold

women are into viloence, especially when it is them inflicting pain on other human beings. Try to get her to play Ultima Online, lots of free servers out there, Show her how fun it is to kill someone and loot all their belongings (in game) Then you can be like, see- everquest is like that, except you can't kill players and you can't loot them- ok well maybe leave out the last part.
Old 08-18-2010, 08:43 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by YendorLootmonkey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As I mentioned in another thread... go down on her every time she dings.
Bring chapstick.
Old 08-18-2010, 11:56 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuji [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also I dont want to sound sexist, but I never found a girl gamer that was "up to par" with gaming skills.
I worked in a game company for 2 years, and the best FPS player on our team was a girl. When i first played against her, i went easy. I lost. I then tried a bit harder, lost again. It then dawned on me that this girl was not only better than me at FPSs, she was the best player in the middle of a bunch of guys that have been playing FPSs since 1994.
Old 08-18-2010, 11:59 AM
Kobold

Wimmens belong in the kitchen makin' me sammiches!
Old 08-18-2010, 12:10 PM
Sarnak

Anytime you introduce a new social network to your wife; make sure wifey is happy in your relationship and not needy of attention...because douchebags on the internet will fill that gap. I know two personal friends (originally from EQ) who lost their wife as a result of getting them into EQ. Both great guys; and good looking. I guess they just didn't give wifey enough attention. Don't know anyone who got RL married from EQ even tho I've heard of it.

That said, it is sexy as hell to see a married couple play and hear the cute little things they say to each other. I remember hearing a woman say to her husband "hunny I just used lesson" when he asked her to do something. Naturally he said nevermind and did it himself :P. They seemed like such a team; and I found them a sexy couple even tho I never saw their pictures lol.
Old 08-18-2010, 12:13 PM
Sarnak

My wife and I click well in the game, and mostly won't play unless the other's on. Although I am fond of getting some solo time in on the weekend mornings.