Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-18-2010, 01:40 PM
Kobold

Since we're on the topic of Easter eggs. I can't find a great picture of it but during Planes of Power I remember being in Plane of Sorrow and there is a repeated image on the walls of a figure kneeling with a cylinder shaped object going from it's hand to it's mouth.

Fellatio? Maybe. Draw your own conclusions! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Considering Saryn has all sorts of whips and chains, spiked beds and other BSDM stuff. Just Sayin'!
Old 08-18-2010, 02:24 PM
Kobold

I'm thinking someone is failing their Rorschach.
Old 08-18-2010, 07:14 PM
Fire Giant

In case everyone missed my previous post, which looks to be the case:

Fennin Ro != Inferno
Old 08-18-2010, 07:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by President [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In case everyone missed my previous post, which looks to be the case:

Fennin Ro != Inferno
Yeah, you're right Einstein, the fact that there's an extra N COMPLETELY discredits the fact that Fennin Ro is supposed to = Inferno. It was just a complete coincidence, especially considering all the other deities being anagrams (including all of the elemental pantheon).

I would make a remark regarding your lack of intellect but my wit cannot compare to your stupidity.
Old 08-18-2010, 08:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straif [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Since we're on the topic of Easter eggs. I can't find a great picture of it but during Planes of Power I remember being in Plane of Sorrow and there is a repeated image on the walls of a figure kneeling with a cylinder shaped object going from it's hand to it's mouth.

Fellatio? Maybe. Draw your own conclusions! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Considering Saryn has all sorts of whips and chains, spiked beds and other BSDM stuff. Just Sayin'!
It's obviously Prometheus from Prometheus and Bob hitting a bong.

Old 08-18-2010, 08:37 PM
Kobold

lmao
Old 08-18-2010, 08:41 PM
Kobold

YES! i miss kablam!
Old 08-18-2010, 09:12 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, you're right Einstein, the fact that there's an extra N COMPLETELY discredits the fact that Fennin Ro is supposed to = Inferno. It was just a complete coincidence, especially considering all the other deities being anagrams (including all of the elemental pantheon).

I would make a remark regarding your lack of intellect but my wit cannot compare to your stupidity.
Yes, it actually does completely discredit it. It would have been so difficult for them to call him Fenin Ro, right?

I mean, your name is an anagram for "I Reek" I just have to leave out an R, right?
Old 08-18-2010, 09:21 PM
Fire Giant

Oh, and if you want to keep insulting intelligence Reiker, you are welcome to find me the definition of anagram that allows you to leave letters out during the rearrange.
Closed Thread