Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2019, 09:32 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanix [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
doing the quest at lvl 1 would require extremely high skills in everquesting.. or help from some high lvl friend.. either way i think its pretty fair to say the reward is worth the effort required... since paladins suck such balls they clearly get amazing gear in hate and such to make up for their pathetic lack of useful slot that could be a monk and isnt in a group.. they are superior DT takers also if u box one (yes even rangers are better left alive at some points)
Paladins are a powerful class in the hands of a skilled player. Lull spells are great for room splits if carrying +CHA in bags. The elusive teachings of the Root n Scoot technique also should be respected. Also great Paladins make a proper 5 line custom macro for their enchanter's charm pet to assist stun during charm breaks.

If there are some things that Shadow Knights lack it's the ability to cast Root, Stun, Heal or Buff their team in any meaningful way other than Cold Resist.
Old 12-10-2019, 09:43 PM
Aviak

I love me some SKs, but as a Shaman -- Paladins with FoL and/or root makes life a little less stressful, especially when we don't have an enchanter.

If you talk about raids sure they are underwhelming (but also have their place... can't just have SKs and Warriors tank trash mobs all day).

However, in group situations it's all good.

As for this thread all I gotta say is "lol". There's so many good weapons out now. Not to mention Ghoulbanes being sold for 700pp.

But it looks like OP recognizes this so all this is is a Necropost.
Old 12-11-2019, 10:11 AM
Planar Protector

Why is nobody crying about langseax of the wolves? Pretty easy to generate those with one level 24 person.
Old 12-11-2019, 04:19 PM
Sarnak

What does the model look like?
Old 12-11-2019, 04:25 PM
Banned

I discovered a very easy way for our Knights of Prexus to obtain this item without requiring the services of a rogue or higher level.
They have all been able to do it solo without much effort at all.

Absolutely stunned how much this item has chapped your asses.
Last edited by Nirgon; 12-11-2019 at 04:28 PM..
Old 12-11-2019, 06:22 PM
Fire Giant

I mean I found the easiest way is to get SOW + Levitate then to agro and kite the Sentry yourself around Oracle's island. If you have levitate to make it across the water and sow you can even do smaller circles away from other NPCs once on land.

I suppose hailing the Sentry is a decent way, but you have to pray a gargoyle or skeleton doesn't gank you. You also have to pray that 2 gargoyles don't attack the Sentry together or she might die.
Old 12-11-2019, 11:37 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

nothin
Bad faction. I did the same thing, need to raise it to at least above Indiff imo.
Old 12-12-2019, 09:15 AM
Skeleton

On my level 24 Shaman, I've had the pleasure of grouping with three whole Paladins. All three had this weapon. When I noticed them doing more than rusty dagger damage, I hastily inspected them. Upon seeing this abomination, a weapon far beyond their means and well above their station, I roared in defiance of a cruel and unjust world that would seek to grant them a boon long denied me. How dare you! How dare you, I cried, arms to the heavens. You dare sully my classic with your chicanery?! Is not the Paladin's noble and lofty goal one of honor? Of decency? And yet you swagger forth from your bind point, ill-gotten harpoon in hand? I kicked each one, after a lengthy interrogation and demands to relinquish their sin sticks and forego their heathenous ways. One had the wherewithal, the social fortitude, the self-respect to hand me their demon's tool so that I could destroy it. Him, I reinvited. In one hand, a rusty long sword. In the other? Righteousness. We kicked him later because his damage was too low but that has nothing to do with the story.
Last edited by vordrax; 12-12-2019 at 09:17 AM..
Old 12-12-2019, 09:17 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TanDemain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bad faction. I did the same thing, need to raise it to at least above Indiff imo.
Neh, if you train the specs away, she goes under world at the top. That's broken and the problem we had in initial attempts.

Figured out a diff way tho [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]. No training specs away or anything needed. Only hints I'll give!
Old 12-14-2019, 10:12 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

The gargoyles are almost always camped and if you make a necro and get it to lvl 2 you got mana for invis undead for the skellies. Now you can just hail without worry.
Closed Thread