Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2019, 02:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So the lack of a fix is a great way to put dampeners on people levelling unclassically fast? Self solving problem
It doesn't really prevent mages from leveling to 50 on the same mobs they would be soloing to do so anyways. Maybe slightly slower but your mostly limited to respawn timers and the competition at the camps level 40+ can solo at anyways.

Blue
Tofusin - 60 Monk <BDA>
Shiroe - 60 Enchanter
Manowarr - 60 Druid
Old 12-11-2019, 04:03 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man0warr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It doesn't really prevent mages from leveling to 50 on the same mobs they would be soloing to do so anyways. Maybe slightly slower but your mostly limited to respawn timers and the competition at the camps level 40+ can solo at anyways.
Does limit soloing ability on end game zones though. That said it's a team sport..
Old 12-12-2019, 04:40 AM
Banned

you mages need to suffer for playing a broken ass class in classic

you thought u could just come here and chain pet your way to 50? I don't think so pal
Old 12-12-2019, 07:15 AM
Banned

tbh imo mages are completely fine with no pets. The only concern right now is already lvl 50 mages who would normally be farming mid tier items, are not able to farm mid tier items to sell in order to get the higher tier items.

I am not lvl 50, so right now dont currently care. But im coming up on it. And it sucks that i might have to borrow someone elses character to camp my items. That is the unclassic part. Mages where specifically farm classes. Right now they are wizards. with no CC. lol.

anyways, I'm not really worried about it, the staff knows whats up, the fix will come when it comes. And i think anyone really concerned about having no pets right now needs to re evaluate their participation on this server. Because you don't need them to level, im proof of that. im about to hit 45. solo (for the most part, i did grp sub 34 a bit in guk until i learned about the antonican pox)
Old 12-12-2019, 07:24 AM
Sarnak

Literally the whole point of a mage is the pet lol. Yes we can get by with the 34, but it’s still a lacklustre, boring and pretty pointless class without higher level pets.

And the experience and ability of a handful of people shouldn’t be taken to mean something is feasible for everyone.

Anyways this topic has been beaten absolutely fucking to do death. The interim patch obviously isn’t coming, the classic timeline patch is a few weeks away. Won’t be an issue after earlier January.
Old 12-12-2019, 08:00 AM
Planar Protector

Its not even a patch right? I thought the majority of timeline stuff was a simple serverside flag by Nilbog that wouldn't require anything extra.

We do need this promised patch that's supposed to help dynamic lighting issues and hopefully will address pathing again.
Old 12-12-2019, 06:56 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaezed-Reality [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
tbh imo mages are completely fine with no pets.

Someone drug test this fucking guy
Old 12-12-2019, 07:16 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Quote:
Originally Posted by senna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Someone drug test this fucking guy
He has autism
Old 12-14-2019, 05:44 PM
Planar Protector

"On your feet, maget!"
Closed Thread