Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-13-2019, 06:41 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverwinter27 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What would be a good Netbook to buy to play P99 smoothly? Also how much data does this game consume through LTE?
I don't have numbers to offer you, but its minimal. I believe refreshing forums and forum questing was a greater drain on data than P99 gameplay.
Old 12-13-2019, 07:45 PM
Sarnak

Late to the party, but I've run into this with wifi at some hotels. Simplest fix I've found is one of those $10 lifetime VPN subscriptions. Tunneling your traffic will prevent the network from being able to block specific ports.
Old 12-14-2019, 08:37 AM
Fire Giant

I did bard swarming while traveling on train för 2 hours using cellphone hotspot. But I live in Sweden :-)
Old 12-14-2019, 10:12 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripSin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I hope you guys get fired for playing video games when you should be working. I bet you'd be one of the garbage group members who says they gotta go afk "real quick" (to do work you should be doing instead of playing a video game) and then tries to AFK for 30 minutes on the group being a straight leech.

You obviously have no morals or work ethic to prevent you from leeching from your employers so obviously you have no qualms leeching from group members in EQ...sad.
Coming from someone who lives in moms basement, playing a 20 year old elf sim.
Old 12-15-2019, 12:49 AM
Fire Giant

EQ was created back when even streaming music wasn't very realistic on your dialup internet. EQ uses virtually zero data by today's standards. How much data would it use to play P99 24/7 for a month straight? I dunno, but I bet your email app uses more data than that...

Myuharin <Force of Will> & Myuharin the Revenant
Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth View Post
6 hybrids in one group.. i believe you may actually LOSE experience per kill.
Old 12-15-2019, 02:33 AM
Planar Protector

Use another lap top and hot spot from your phone. I can’t use my work computer or work enternet.
Old 12-15-2019, 04:33 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by demokatt [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I did bard swarming while traveling on train för 2 hours using cellphone hotspot. But I live in Sweden :-)
Internet heaven in Sweden, too damn good [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-15-2019, 05:32 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

I played p99 on 4G LTE for several hours with my gf using my note9 and I still didn't hit my data cap at the end of the month though I have a 15 gig cap.
Closed Thread