Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-13-2019, 12:31 AM
Fire Giant

Default nAUGHTY And nICE lIST

which list are you on?

confess you darkest everquest sins now so santa can sip on your milk and cookies and leave you big loots
Old 12-13-2019, 12:34 AM
Kobold

I came upon some guy in the middle of a drop transfer at the back of EC tunnel the other day. I didn’t jack his shit though, waited for him to log his alt and handed him his stuff [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Still, I feel like doing that in the tunnel, even at the back behind shady, is a bad idea.
Old 12-13-2019, 05:33 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean-Baptiste Cutting [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I came upon some guy in the middle of a drop transfer at the back of EC tunnel the other day. I didn’t jack his shit though, waited for him to log his alt and handed him his stuff [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Still, I feel like doing that in the tunnel, even at the back behind shady, is a bad idea.
I do that sometimes if its just dumb shit i dont care about losing.
Old 12-13-2019, 05:30 PM
Aviak

This belongs on the red forums!
Old 12-13-2019, 08:32 PM
Planar Protector

I saw Raster popped once and the guy camping him was AFK sooo I killed him. The guy sent me a tell later and I felt bad about it so I offered to MQ the idol. Guess what part of the monk epic you can't MQ?

Wonder what ever happened to that guy.
Old 12-13-2019, 09:18 PM
Planar Protector

One time I logged on raid buffed after I had missed Trak. A few groups of Europa was killing Juggs and, being the altruist that I am, I decided to help them out and see if I could steal a torpor. They seemed to appreciate it for a few fights until I soloed KSed a couple Juggs in a row.

One of them sent me a tell, "Did.. did you just KS our whole raid?"
Old 12-13-2019, 10:45 PM
Fire Giant

One time I was trying to get a peggy cloak for a rogue alt. I had the rogue parked in SK already and I showed up with my 60 dr00d and did a CC.

Someone called out the Quillmane camp, it was a solo melee class. He was killing the PHs in between aviak city and the gnoll spires. I used my pet to check if Quillmane was up.... And he was! I actually informed the melee guy "Hey QM is up btw..." which he was surprised to hear. I told him I would help him find locate it.

The melee dude started following one of QM's known paths while I followed another. Well, I located QM eventually as he was flying past splitpaw and I killed him, ready to tell the melee dude once I had downed him as I was expecting the leggings to drop.

Cloak dropped and I just logged over to my rogue and ran and grabbed it without telling the dude. He was still running around the zone looking for Quillmane when I logged out. lol.
Old 12-13-2019, 11:14 PM
Planar Protector

I read this as naughty and nice tits. Fucking fail.
Old 12-13-2019, 11:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I read this as naughty and nice tits. Fucking fail.
Thread would be infinitely better if that were the case.
Old 12-14-2019, 12:18 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I think I'm on the naughty list [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread