Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 07-21-2023, 10:21 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Exclamation Husband and Wife duo!

Hi There! First post here.

My husband and I are trying to play together (we are coming from Oakwynd on live) and I'm getting an error when I try to log in and it says there is a temporary ban on my IP. I'm assuming it's because we're trying to play in the same house? Any help?
Old 07-22-2023, 05:28 AM
Server Guide

Greetings,
There is no 'boxing' on Project 1999 servers.
Boxing is defined as having more than one client running from a single computer, or having more than one client running per person in the same household on different computers. Project 1999 has an IP block on its servers to prevent players from boxing.
You may apply for an IP exemption if you have more than one person in your household wanting to play by following the instructions on this forum:
Petition forums.
Be sure to read the announcement sticky prior to posting to ensure all required information is contained within your petition.
Violation of this rule will result in disciplinary action, and you may lose the account(s) involved.
The exception to this rule is having one client running for Project 1999 Red PvP, one client for Project 1999 Green as well as one for Project 1999 Blue.
This is allowed.

Be well and safe travels.