Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 01-28-2023, 07:50 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Try posting less on 6 alt forum accounts and making it past level 5. Hope that helps.
The dude has serious problems and a massive lack of social interaction, to the point where he openly admits to fabricating "drama" on numerous forum accounts. He will have pages long thread conversations with only himself. Poor guy.
Old 01-28-2023, 10:32 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweagen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol wait... a 72 minute timer to do 11 damage???? LOL SK SUX
Ewwwww
Old 01-28-2023, 10:36 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rager and Quitter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The dude has serious problems and a massive lack of social interaction, to the point where he openly admits to fabricating "drama" on numerous forum accounts. He will have pages long thread conversations with only himself. Poor guy.
Ngl it has been said anyone with a brain should be able to tell we are different people

I literally stream on twitch with a face cam , how can I be recondo joe
Legit way too submissive and breedable to be him
Old 01-29-2023, 12:18 AM
Planar Protector

Nice hot take.
Old 01-29-2023, 02:25 PM
Sarnak

on live, Harm Touch does an absolutely insane amount of DD, followed by the most ridiculous DoT in the game. Chaining HTs on raids can have a dramatic impact on overall raid DPS. It's incredible.

Time for P99 to embrace how terrible 99-01 really was and move into the future. Let's get 2.0's and raid CoA! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-29-2023, 02:27 PM
Planar Protector

I will never understand how paladins get their entire HP pool, but SK's have a resistible dd that does like 1 quarter their HP as damage.

It'd have been cool to tie the HT to attack, so SK's were like, less tanky tanks and looked for more DPS themed ATK armor, while Paladins would be more tanky, looking for more defensive AC stat armor.
Old 01-29-2023, 04:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rager and Quitter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Realistically I prob have the richest online social life of anyone I know

To the point where I am literally ghosting 30+ people at any given time

You have to remember I’m a micro celebrity on moon guard