Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 01-20-2023, 12:26 AM
Banned

It's weird how this has changed, it used to be the left who screamed at me for not being cognizant of hispanic culture and its gendered language
Old 01-20-2023, 12:34 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WokeCat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's weird how this has changed, it used to be the left who screamed at me for not being cognizant of hispanic culture and its gendered language
Classical Latin had three genders until the Vulgars got ahold of it
Old 01-20-2023, 12:40 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
didnt even know hispanic people spoke latin ngl
Old 01-20-2023, 12:49 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WokeCat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
didnt even know hispanic people spoke latin ngl
it's a romance language fam
Old 01-20-2023, 02:20 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i took in latin in high school and got kicked out on the first day because we had to pick a "latin" name for the class... michael was among these options, and thats my name, so I naturally chose it. This super angered the fat teacher, but when I refused to sing he went to the principal and demanded I be removed from his class lmao

they put me back in horticulture
Old 01-20-2023, 10:48 AM
Banned

Quote:
heteroclitic nouns
Old 01-20-2023, 02:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's the truth.

I made a selfish decision because you liked hearing from him on the news.

I personally fucked over millions because your feelings were chuffed.

And I think I'm the good guy.

fify.

And it's called, projection. The" enchantment" or magic spell you think guides others does not exist. The fellow is by now a proven con, and has long been known to be. Anyone who does not simply "get" this, and has moved on, is the one who is in a cult.

Or what are the odds that so many different people think he's a con, but, it's all about hate, not objective description, and only people who love him see the truth?

Man, I'd make you my bitch so fast if we were cellies. You can't out pace me, and you think like a sucker. You do not know that I just pointed at your exit sign, for example. You're projecting. You think other people operate like you do.

Enjoy lol.
Old 01-20-2023, 02:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadre Spinegnawer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
fify.

And it's called, projection. The" enchantment" or magic spell you think guides others does not exist. The fellow is by now a proven con, and has long been known to be. Anyone who does not simply "get" this, and has moved on, is the one who is in a cult.

Or what are the odds that so many different people think he's a con, but, it's all about hate, not objective description, and only people who love him see the truth?

Man, I'd make you my bitch so fast if we were cellies. You can't out pace me, and you think like a sucker. You do not know that I just pointed at your exit sign, for example. You're projecting. You think other people operate like you do.

Enjoy lol.
Didn't read any of that and I'd never use the word 'chuffed'.

My point still stands and I'm correct 100% always.