Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 01-19-2023, 03:57 AM
Banned

Default women are bigger perverts than men in my experience

i be around this ugly chick for years, winter rolls around, she suddenly puts on a pair of yoga pants and bends over in front of me and my mind plays tricks on me

i see stuff like this happen all of the time, where men will just be chilling, and chicks just show up and start dressing provocatively or wearing shoes that expose they bare feet and its like okay lady, what exactly are you trying to do here

lets keep it 100
Old 01-19-2023, 08:08 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WokeCat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wearing shoes that expose they bare feet
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-19-2023, 09:35 AM
Banned

I like to dress like this

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

not particcularly for religious reasons tho

source for image: http://wahidfoundation.org/eng/index...-to-Islam-Only
Old 01-19-2023, 04:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WokeCat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

i see stuff like this happen all of the time, where men will just be chilling, and chicks just show up and start dressing provocatively or wearing shoes that expose they bare feet and its like okay lady, what exactly are you trying to do here
You probably only notice when girls do it, but guys probably do it as well

If you got it, flaunt it. I take the stance of, even if I have no shot, I’d still rather chicks that are hot dress hot than dress prude (within reason, need to have some standards of dignity)
Old 01-19-2023, 04:46 PM
Banned

Women will act like perverts in an already intimate setting.

Men will act like perverts in every setting.
Old 01-19-2023, 05:08 PM
Kobold

Quote:
i be around this ugly chick for years, winter rolls around, she suddenly puts on a pair of yoga pants and bends over in front of me and my mind plays tricks on me

lets keep it 100
I seent it.

A while back I had a super asshole of a guy that was convinced we were friends, (I used to buy and steal drugs from, silly little young rogue me #pickpocket), who had a solid 8 of a girlfriend with a great pair (not as much ass as I prefer, but I let it slide), a really pretty face, and shit personality, who anytime I would come over would immediately change into short shorts and massive cleavage. Never once complained.

Anyway, both of them and I had lots of the same friends, and one night at a party when my friend was in a different state for a few weeks (she stayed home because of work), I noticed she was eyeballing me at the party constantly, and would approach me a lot and laugh at my jokes and compliment me and shit, anyway, she did that whole bend over in front of you thing, or touch your arm playfully shit. Eventually she fucked me so very very aggressively in my truck, and then later that night again inside our friend's apartment while everyone was outside.

Didn't end well, but I don't regret it. The drug dealer dude was a complete asshole and cheated on her all the time. Not that it makes what I did right, but meh.
Old 01-19-2023, 11:10 PM
Orc

Seek help.
Stop using drugs.
I hope this helps
Old 01-19-2023, 11:15 PM
Planar Protector

nah i think humans are just humans, and sexual deviancy is the same among both genders.

only differences are that historically, the promiscuous male was lauded while the promiscuous female were condemned.

now that most of the puritanical tendencies have been quashed, you can see a major remarkable shift in western society as the entirety of it in unison has stood up to celebrate female sexuality.
Old 01-20-2023, 02:48 AM
Planar Protector

Op stop spamming the forum on this and paisley. Go back to having a whiney pussy melt down like last time and deleting your chars
Old 01-20-2023, 03:01 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Op stop spamming the forum on this and paisley. Go back to having a whiney pussy melt down like last time and deleting your chars
who are you again? are you that weird dude whose username when googled yields a bunch of weird results about batteries and your fetish for underage children? serious question because I'm leaning towards 90% that being the case