Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-31-2020, 01:58 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legends702 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Correction to Innoruuk Window should close on Saturday 6/6 4:20am EST

Lord Nagafen - Window Opens Friday 6/5 at 4:40am EST and closes Friday 6/5 at 8:40pm EST
Plane of Hate/Innoruuk - Window Opens Friday 6/5 at 12:20pm EST and closes on Saturday 6/6 at 4:20am EST
Plane of Fear/Cazic-Thule and Dracoliche - Window Opens Friday 6/5 at 4:55pm EST and closes on Saturday 6/6 at 8:55am EST
Lady Vox - Window Opens Friday 6/5 10:24pm EST and closes on Saturday 6/6 at 2:24pm EST
Old 06-01-2020, 07:52 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plaguu~ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wonder if Seal Team is going to show up again, sit in their own corner of the zone and not participate.
ST shouldn't be allowed to roll on this open raid, i saw this as well. They just sat by but were still happy to roll on drops. Either help or attempt to help or gtfo
Old 06-01-2020, 02:03 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminary3 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ST shouldn't be allowed to roll on this open raid, i saw this as well. They just sat by but were still happy to roll on drops. Either help or attempt to help or gtfo
I am not in <ST> and you sir are looking at this all wrong. Do they put forth 100% like they would if competing - probably not but can’t blame them. Do you still get a better shot at getting loot rather than going up against them? Most definitely enjoy the free handouts while they Last I know I will [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-01-2020, 02:11 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminary3 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please post your in game name. Don't be a coward. Stand by your lies.
Old 06-01-2020, 02:16 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vill [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^
Old 06-01-2020, 02:57 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vill [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol, i don't see an in-game name on yours you hypocrite and ST apologist
Old 06-01-2020, 03:03 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChooChoo Train [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am not in <ST> and you sir are looking at this all wrong. Do they put forth 100% like they would if competing - probably not but can’t blame them. Do you still get a better shot at getting loot rather than going up against them? Most definitely enjoy the free handouts while they Last I know I will [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm saying they put forth 0%, not that they were lazy or didn't do much. They didn't do anything. I raid with UN, we've gotten plenty of targets, ST still is the best guild but I, and many others, have gotten plenty of shots at raid loot.
Old 06-01-2020, 03:04 PM
Kobold

Quote:
His name in game is his forum name.....can tell you are an Antonican pleb.
Old 06-01-2020, 04:01 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Look to the left genius.
Old 06-01-2020, 04:42 PM
Kobold

Quote:
I'm saying they put forth 0%, not that they were lazy or didn't do much. They didn't do anything. I raid with UN, we've gotten plenty of targets, ST still is the best guild but I, and many others, have gotten plenty of shots at raid loot.
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I saw ST players casting,healing,meleeing during last raid I can prob dig up some OBS if you’d like. ALOT of people were afk or doing nothing though from allll guilds. I would not be surprised if someone won dragon loot who wasn’t even on an encounter log. I heard for CT 20% more people rolled than were in zone for the kill lol ��

TLDR - quit being a whiny bitch and either go to the open raid and expect people to be slack and just /random like everyone else. Or don’t go. Or join Hyjal or whatever that crazy dude is who will probably be trying to snipe UN open raid clears.
Closed Thread