Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-07-2012, 08:17 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSlip [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
saw mantel on red last night

ofcorse i was also in the zone so he left.
This is Minten not slapen/mantel btw.

Slapen doesnt play on red he had unloaded that toon a while back (I believe the toon was lvl 34 or so when he sold him and went to blue again for a short time. )
Old 09-07-2012, 11:40 AM
Aviak

lol a mod changed the title of this post. Well played
Old 09-07-2012, 12:00 PM
Banned

What you might not realize is how much a complete pile of shit the code they started with really was. To turn it into something this close (on blue) is a massive undertaking. Just absolutely massive. Nilbog's project is very, very close to being a classic EQ project monument. After he nails down a few of the floating bugs all he has left to do really is Velious content, hybrid changes and some other misc things like 2 NPCs spawning at once at shit that might crop up as Velious comes along.

The best thing to do if you're "tired of the content" (at any phase, raiding or not) is take a break which is probably good for you anyways if you've played this much and reaced this point.
Old 10-02-2012, 09:16 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordFresh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Still no velious brews? Haha
Im at work and thought of this thread.

Still no Velious brews??!! TRAKOMAM is so hard! We must wake at 3am to kill before anyone else does!!! The life of a p99 raider.
Old 10-02-2012, 09:25 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordFresh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Im at work and thought of this thread.

Still no Velious brews??!! TRAKOMAM is so hard! We must wake at 3am to kill before anyone else does!!! The life of a p99 raider.
To be honest, there are very few times mobs spawn around 3am. Even if they do, everything pretty much dies between 1-10 minutes after spawn anyway, so it's not like we lose much sleep.

I'd rather spend around 6 hours a week raiding than 20-40 farming stuff, selling that stuff, and buying that droppable raid piece I want. We all have lives outside EQ, we just have positioned ourselves in a way that it doesn't take much effort at all to claim almost every raid mob.

But please, hate on!
Old 10-02-2012, 09:29 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkanjil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To be honest, there are very few times mobs spawn around 3am. Even if they do, everything pretty much dies between 1-10 minutes after spawn anyway, so it's not like we lose much sleep.

I'd rather spend around 6 hours a week raiding than 20-40 farming stuff, selling that stuff, and buying that droppable raid piece I want. We all have lives outside EQ, we just have positioned ourselves in a way that it doesn't take much effort at all to claim almost every raid mob.

But please, hate on!
See your taking me wrong, im not hating ... in fact I did it for years.
What i question is how many times you have killed the same mob over and over and over. It gets to a point with no sunshine in the horizon were you say.. fuck man what enjoyment am I getting?
Old 10-02-2012, 09:34 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
See your taking me wrong, im not hating ... in fact I did it for years.
What i question is how many times you have killed the same mob over and over and over. It gets to a point with no sunshine in the horizon were you say.. fuck man what enjoyment am I getting?
Heh....I've reached that point many times and have taken a number of breaks away from the game. We all seem to get that itch that keeps bringing us back, or at least that's how it is with me. You come back and love re-experiencing it all again, maybe on a different character, to give it a fresh, new feeling.
Old 11-08-2012, 01:21 PM
Aviak

Quote:
every month I will update this as a reminder that you are killing the same shit month after month - waking up at 4am to kill a virtual dragon you dont need a fucking pixel off of.

<3 Minten
Still no velious brews???? =D
Old 12-10-2012, 03:07 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Still no velious brews???? =D
Really how is it possible that there is no velious lolol.
Old 12-10-2012, 03:09 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Really how is it possible that there is no velious lolol.
Also is there anything planned for the fast approaching 2 year anniversary of Kunark? Wow... 2 years
Closed Thread