Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2016, 02:08 PM
Planar Protector

Default Captain America Civil War (spoilers)

This topic is about talking about Captain America. Tell me what you guys thought about it. Personally I feel like Ant-Man stole the whole movie even more than Spider-Man. Black panther was really cool. Looking forward to seeing the New Black Panther movie and hopefully Spider-Man movie. Who was your favorite superhero in the movie and did you think that's superhero stole the show?
Old 05-07-2016, 02:10 PM
Planar Protector

Also the red server is the community I wanted to talk to so I hope that the Admins keep this here .
Old 05-07-2016, 03:26 PM
Banned

ant man and spiderman turned the best action scene of the movie into not an action scene because their characters were nonstop comedy 1 liners

thought the movie overall was good but would have been better if those characters weren't included at all or were done in a more serious tone
Old 05-07-2016, 03:34 PM
Sarnak

Kinda agree with Colgate. Civil war is a good movie, but I still thought Guardians of the Galaxy was better.
Old 05-07-2016, 03:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ant man and spiderman turned the best action scene of the movie into not an action scene because their characters were nonstop comedy 1 liners

thought the movie overall was good but would have been better if those characters weren't included at all or were done in a more serious tone
I agree with spiderman blabbing the whole time. I just love Paul Rudd and him turning huge was great. Also Iron Man waiting for someone on his side to do something extraordinary after Ant Man turned huge and was fighting his whole side was great.
Old 05-07-2016, 04:24 PM
Fire Giant

Spiderman is a kid... Him babbling all the time was true to the comics and his character. This was by far the best Spiderman that's been on screen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakaris View Post
My brother is an award winning body builder and I'm faster bigger and stronger than him.
The Dukes Vengeance
Old 05-07-2016, 04:27 PM
Banned

yea i can agree with it being the best one, just think it took away from the fight scene he was in by a lot
Old 05-07-2016, 05:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yea i can agree with it being the best one, just think it took away from the fight scene he was in by a lot
Agreed with this and Terp makes a solid point also.

Robert Downey Jr was great too, he's such a great Ironman and he really makes these movies so much better.
Old 05-07-2016, 05:33 PM
Planar Protector

bad without spoilers
i thought the new spiderman unmasked looked like a fag. aunt may looked like a whore.
the plot was kinda dumb, especially the person behind it all (not sure that will make any sense but I dont want to spoil)
the reason for the ending fight was retarded imo considering what is known at that point.
i thought we were gonna see a huge fuckin battle with everyone vs those frozen guys

the good
black panther was actually cool, i thought it he was gonna be retarded in this movie but i was wrong.
spiderman was actually awesome in the fight.
fight scenes were good.

overall i think the comic did it better but worth the 20 bucks to watch.
Old 05-07-2016, 05:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamwiseRed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
bad without spoilers
i thought the new spiderman unmasked looked like a fag. aunt may looked like a whore.
the plot was kinda dumb, especially the person behind it all (not sure that will make any sense but I dont want to spoil)
the reason for the ending fight was retarded imo considering what is known at that point.
i thought we were gonna see a huge fuckin battle with everyone vs those frozen guys

the good
black panther was actually cool, i thought it he was gonna be retarded in this movie but i was wrong.
spiderman was actually awesome in the fight.
fight scenes were good.

overall i think the comic did it better but worth the 20 bucks to watch.

Ant Man was awesome too! I agree tho Black Panther was solid.