Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2016, 04:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genedin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I really liked their characters, but I do agree. It was a pretty serious movie all around and when they were both introduced in that fight I found myself wondering why it had suddenly turned into a comedy.
I mean, that's spiderman.
Old 05-09-2016, 05:55 PM
Banned

And Ant-Man too. It is just weird how it changed the entire tone of the movie.
Old 05-09-2016, 08:07 PM
Planar Protector

Ye it was weird but more that they felt forced into it. I mean Spiderman played a big part in the comic civil war but it was a lot different. He was a more mature spiderman during those events whereas this threw kid spiderman right into a serious situation. Oh well, I still liked the movie. Too bad they couldnt make it a multi parter because the comic version was so much better. Comic version also had a darker ending with Captain America turning himself in and going to jail or some shit.

I guess they really want to get to the infinity gauntlet which I am not sure how the fuck they are going to do. So much shit ties into that saga, I don't see how they are going to do it in two movies.
Last edited by SamwiseRed; 05-09-2016 at 08:10 PM..
Old 05-09-2016, 10:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamwiseRed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ye it was weird but more that they felt forced into it. I mean Spiderman played a big part in the comic civil war but it was a lot different. He was a more mature spiderman during those events whereas this threw kid spiderman right into a serious situation. Oh well, I still liked the movie. Too bad they couldnt make it a multi parter because the comic version was so much better. Comic version also had a darker ending with Captain America turning himself in and going to jail or some shit.

I guess they really want to get to the infinity gauntlet which I am not sure how the fuck they are going to do. So much shit ties into that saga, I don't see how they are going to do it in two movies.
There's going to be over a 100 different super heroes in those two movies.
Old 05-09-2016, 10:46 PM
Banned

Wait is it better than Bman vs Sman? Or is it just apples to oranges to compare them?
Old 05-09-2016, 10:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samsung [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's going to be over a 100 different super heroes in those two movies.
that's how civil war was in the comics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYRCSUnncEA

this guy explains it pretty well. warning long ass video.
Last edited by SamwiseRed; 05-09-2016 at 10:59 PM..
Old 05-09-2016, 11:28 PM
Planar Protector

on the bright side they showed a preview to a new matthew mchonhagan (sound it out) movie called civil war. looks amazing cant wait to spend 157run time minutes watching that.
Old 05-10-2016, 08:33 AM
Planar Protector

Saw this last night....was better than I thought. Despite having seen Ant Man I had to have a pal tell me when he appeared in the van who it was... could have been Daredevil or something, they all look the same.

Was there any reason as to why Spiderman was about 15? (and Aunt May was about 32 rather than 70)
Old 05-10-2016, 08:48 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Saw this last night....was better than I thought. Despite having seen Ant Man I had to have a pal tell me when he appeared in the van who it was... could have been Daredevil or something, they all look the same.

Was there any reason as to why Spiderman was about 15? (and Aunt May was about 32 rather than 70)
That actress is in her 50s lol
Old 05-10-2016, 09:42 AM
Planar Protector

Really? She looked good for it... Aunt May not meant to have MILF status that's what I'm sayin
Closed Thread