Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Old 03-28-2021, 11:48 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well it was great playing Red with you guys. Project 1999 has lost another player due to server incompetence. Don't take me wrong here, you guys have something great going on here. It is just unfortunate that Red 2.0 has not yet been announced. At the end of the day I'm glad that I'm leaving before I donated $10 that I put aside to support this project. Oh well shit happens and life is not fair, cheers to all of you guys on Red and thanks for the cheese, catch ya later
Just leave and take your $10.
Old 03-29-2021, 01:19 AM
Planar Protector

Old 03-29-2021, 08:57 AM
Banned

Old 03-29-2021, 07:51 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well it was great playing Red with you guys. Project 1999 has lost another player due to server incompetence. Don't take me wrong here, you guys have something great going on here. It is just unfortunate that Red 2.0 has not yet been announced. At the end of the day I'm glad that I'm leaving before I donated $10 that I put aside to support this project. Oh well shit happens and life is not fair, cheers to all of you guys on Red and thanks for the cheese, catch ya later
Lol what a fucking loser.
Old 03-29-2021, 08:28 PM
Planar Protector

Must be a troll post.

Comes to disappointment thread highlighting the 10 dollars he didn’t donate.

I am disappointed today thanks for contributing
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 03-30-2021, 01:43 AM
Kobold

yes its a copy pasta, maybe if thats all we post for the next 100 pages Rogean will be upset about all the 10 dollars

Granted the dude with the Skype attached to his forum name calling me a loser made me fucking cackle
Old 03-30-2021, 12:01 PM
Planar Protector

It's really close to the point where I am probably going to miss the red 2.0 launch just like I missed the red 1.0 launch after beta went on for ~100 years without any updates on things to test or announcements.

Really disappointed. Getting harder and harder to check the forum.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 03-30-2021, 12:58 PM
Banned

You derelicts should come play Wow ascension. Its an absolutely amazing modded version of WoW, at BC atm. Its classless, you get to pick each and every skill to your custom class. Im playing a tank with a pet and a mage who side heals. You can turn off and on full loot at will, theres a transmography style system that adds depth to the game. You break down items with extra enchantments (on top of vanilla ones) and they are added permanently to your book that you can use afterward to enchant items with. Its like a diablo version of wow. Its really professionnally done, in polished interface looks and mechanics. Come and check it out, we need warm bodies.

Area 52 is the regular server. Its like path of exile, theres leagues and then they get dropped into A52. Im on A52 so i can figure out all the ++ stuff.
Old 03-30-2021, 03:21 PM
Planar Protector

Sorry man. That sounds like a fun version of WOW but I will never play that game, except if my life depended on it, then I would play it.

It goes deep into my bones the hatred of that game and the era it ushered in. I don't like it.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 03-30-2021, 05:38 PM
Sarnak

Why would I want to play on a server where tanks have a pet and mages have heal spells. That sounds awful. Thankfully there is a live wow server that will soon be in BC so if people want to play BC they can avoid all the meth heads on that custom server.

Devs in the emulator community that make custom content really are the worst game developers in existence. Just make a server based on an era of a game and don't fuck it up with bad ideas.