Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2018, 03:02 AM
Sarnak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnAWPE5GQCM

Come join the zerg army and do great things with us
Old 04-09-2018, 03:25 AM
Kobold

Please disregard the fact that Detoxx is wasting Wort pot charges whilst having regen up, and just immediately thumbs down this cringey video.

Yikes.
Old 04-09-2018, 06:24 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pezy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please disregard the fact that Detoxx is wasting Wort pot charges whilst having regen up, and just immediately thumbs down this cringey video.

Yikes.
also Naethyn awkwardly stares at Detoxx for 7 minutes.
Old 04-09-2018, 07:41 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pezy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Yikes.
Damn druids ninja regenning me when I get PoTG! Thanks Jestuh!

😂
Old 04-09-2018, 09:00 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattkwi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
also Naethyn awkwardly stares at Detoxx for 7 minutes.
It's the EQ version of a face palm. We all know Aikons should've tanked that mob.
Old 04-09-2018, 11:40 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naethyn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
/GU The Avatar of War in 400s, 993k @2483sdps --- A Drakkel Dire Wolf 58k @144sdps (5.8%) --- Pizoi 37k @91sdps (3.68%) --- Jumbasa 36k @91sdps (3.67%) --- Katierakel 34k @85sdps (3.43%) --- Skew 34k @85sdps (3.41%) --- Sedyt 34k @85sdps (3.41%) --- Aplastic 34k @84sdps (3.39%) --- Jonwayne 32k @80sdps (3.23%) --- Gusano 28k @71sdps (2.85%) --- Reep 27k @69sdps (2.77%)
Only reason I'm not leading the dps meter like I normally do is because I had to sit on Detoxx with a reaper for a while. Probably.
Old 04-12-2018, 11:37 AM
Sarnak

Hey folks, gratz on kills bla bla bla.

So, i wanted to know, i saw you guys have a couple people that play other games. Are you guys into Dota2? Reason i ask is that we have some scrub players in Awakened that plays it, myself, Bruize, Eratani and a few other folks.

Was wondering if we could maybe try set up a 5x5 for funs? Would be nice to allow Detoxx a chance to shatter my face in 5000 pieces like he always wanted to. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

This is a serious question btw, would be fun play other games with u guys if anyone plays Dota2 or even League of legends, send me a PM if u dont wanna reply here and we maybe can set up things.

Have fun folks. Also a kiss to my fă boy Manner and a #getfukd to Detoxx or it wouldn't be me posting.

Much love, Redwiz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
It is not a server that allows you to just show up and press the "free loot" button, and it's not a server that rewards you for simply existing.
Old 04-12-2018, 11:55 AM
Fire Giant

And csgofuxurself
Old 04-12-2018, 07:56 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedXIII [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey folks, gratz on kills bla bla bla.

So, i wanted to know, i saw you guys have a couple people that play other games. Are you guys into Dota2? Reason i ask is that we have some scrub players in Awakened that plays it, myself, Bruize, Eratani and a few other folks.

Was wondering if we could maybe try set up a 5x5 for funs? Would be nice to allow Detoxx a chance to shatter my face in 5000 pieces like he always wanted to. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

This is a serious question btw, would be fun play other games with u guys if anyone plays Dota2 or even League of legends, send me a PM if u dont wanna reply here and we maybe can set up things.

Have fun folks. Also a kiss to my fă boy Manner and a #getfukd to Detoxx or it wouldn't be me posting.

Much love, Redwiz.
Hear some people talk about it from time to time. There is a good bit into Overwatch, some are serious, some just for fun times, pubg and csgo is a thing too apparently.
Old 04-12-2018, 08:06 PM
Fire Giant

AM could put together a pretty solid cs team. Reep is global, Fumanshu played ESEA IM and I’m global/rank A esea.
AM/AW 10 mans would be fun.