Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2020, 07:52 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Win Vulak, win the cycle so they say. Also, as I said before, uncontested 4 am kills do not make you good. Kill something with 80 or less sometime.
Shit, I misquoted. THIS ^ motherfucker needs Jesus. Just gonna leave this here:

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...&postcount=108

"Lol coming from the guild that merged 15 other guilds 6 years after Velious came out, 10 years after P99 came out and when no one gives a shit about blue anymore. Grats on winning when Green is more popular than blue. You dun good.

Your own members think you all are trash and if it wasnt for the fact that you have 210 members per kill to hide how terrible you all really are, youd still be farming Lodizals as Paradigm Shift."
Old 10-19-2020, 08:16 PM
Sarnak

Did Detoxx just say to kill something with less than 80 when they just had 177 lol
Old 10-19-2020, 09:09 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molitoth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh, you mean the Draco that you dropped on the Riot camp and Riot had to kite away for everyone else to cycle camp? That Draco?

Go ahead and petition that one.
My fraps show otherwise. Talk to your bards to see how long they kited Draco.
Old 10-19-2020, 09:11 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdrcfrx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I guess that was only worth a 7-day suspension, since he was back in the mix this weekend.
Bro, I never left.
Old 10-19-2020, 09:18 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incubo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My fraps show otherwise. Talk to your bards to see how long they kited Draco.
You mean the Draco Riot wanted to kill but couldn't for ages due to no fresh FTE because you guys dropped it in Riot's camp, so it took pulling it out and cycling before a fresh FTE could be had since Riot doesn't memblur raid mobs.. unlike certain guilds?
Old 10-19-2020, 09:25 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akg49 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You mean the Draco Riot wanted to kill but couldn't for ages due to no fresh FTE because you guys dropped it in Riot's camp, so it took pulling it out and cycling before a fresh FTE could be had since Riot doesn't memblur raid mobs.. unlike certain guilds?
The fraps are quite long. You couldn't figure out how to get an FTE? Do you need help?
Old 10-19-2020, 09:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incubo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The fraps are quite long. You couldn't figure out how to get an FTE? Do you need help?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akg49 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
...before a fresh FTE could be had since Riot doesn't memblur raid mobs.. unlike certain guilds?
Do you need help reading?
Old 10-19-2020, 09:31 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Bro you need to go outside and cool off. Just don't train anyone on your way out ok?
Old 10-19-2020, 09:54 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you need help reading?
I understood what was said, just couldn't get past the fake news and excuses from the statements made.
Old 10-19-2020, 10:03 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Bro you need to go outside and cool off. Just don't train anyone on your way out ok?
It's still quite warm outside. And if I was training on purpose, I would have dropped eashen guards on their raid instead of just some accidental trash mobs.
Closed Thread