Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Old 10-08-2023, 12:14 PM
Orc

Default Can you turn in quest item when mob is aggroed by someone?

I have a quest item need to turn in to a raid mob, can i give quest item to him when they are pulling?
Old 10-08-2023, 12:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by sogundordor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have a quest item need to turn in to a raid mob, can i give quest item to him when they are pulling?
No. If the mob is engaged it will eat the item.
Old 10-29-2023, 12:37 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No. If the mob is engaged it will eat the item.
What if it’s single and ready to mingle though?
Old 10-29-2023, 01:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobotGraveyard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What if it’s single and ready to mingle though?
You can do a turn in if there is nothing on the agro list, including yourself. I assume you are talking about turning in an item to one of the Velious City leaders, or a ToV Dragon. This means you shouldn't be KoS to the city leader since you need a certain level of faction to do the turn in.

I haven't done a city leader turn in in years. When I did it I was allowed to stand next to KT's spawn point. I had the time from pop to the time people pulled him to do the turn in. Then I gated out and wasn't allowed to participate in the kill.

You should ask your guild what the procedure is. If you are unguilded reach out to the big guilds poop socking the mob and ask them. They should be able to tell you what the proper procedure is.

You could also wait until the next draft, city leaders tend to get left up much longer during that period of time, since those mobs are locked to a single guild, so they don't have to rush to kill it.
Old 10-31-2023, 03:46 PM
Planar Protector

At least for KT, usually people will wait a reasonable period of time to allow everyone to turn in before pulling. But you should make sure you get there before the spawn occurs and fully communicate with the guilds to ensure they know you need to do a turn in. Then you'll be allowed to chill in the room and everyone turns in.