Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2013, 09:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mateo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
2k damage is .66% of Vindicator's hp..
No wizard in their right mind wastes peridots on vindicator. Not that you have porlo's/hsagra's so early in velious, and sunstrike lands well on a malo/ro'd vindi anyway.

Tormax is where a wizard shines. Monk/rog DPS is absolutely lame against tormax AC. A couple of wiz/nec and he goes down like a sack.
Old 11-01-2013, 09:56 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asap [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And the mages were envious of you being able to root [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dueling them was always fun. Root the pet then it's a shoot-out. pew pew ur dead mage
Old 11-01-2013, 10:03 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
...and annoyed all the rest of the group cause the mob was summoning and changing facing so the rogues weren't able to backstab, etc).
This always bugged the shit out of me. How hard is it to go stand by the tank while blasting so if you do get aggro the mob doesn't move and the tank can snatch aggro back faster? They should also be rune tanking if they draw aggro to spare the cleric's mana. I always told the healers not to bother with me until I as under like 30%. If I was getting beat on too much it was my own damned fault.

To the guy that says wizzies are burst dps... very true. They are a "this shit needs to die now" dps class. In a normal xp group their dps is going to be hindered by mana regen. Get some crack and bard in the group and watch the frak out.