Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2014, 01:25 AM
Aviak

The guilds in class R do not want to play like that
Batphones a 2am FFA VS?
Old 09-13-2014, 05:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by toosweet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The guilds in class R do not want to play like that
Batphones a 2am FFA VS?
BDA didn't show up until there were only 2~ hours in window or so, in fairness.

Whereas TMO, IB and Taken had been there for quite some time longer.

I don't think they have a problem showing up for 2 AM dragons... more a problem of sitting for no dragon for 15 hours. Which is what you must be willing to do to get any FFA target. Especially one like VS and Trak. Where you have a CotH mage and Bladestopper warrior or 2 CotH mages ready with groups pre-formed and prepared to engage for the entire 16 hour window.
Old 09-13-2014, 07:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by holsteinrx7 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Remove ffa. Make class c red pvp for mobs tome of discord
Again supporting pvp on blue... closet red player right here ^^

Also this thread TL;DR - lets make more rules on blue...there's not enough [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-13-2014, 09:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't see why a third guild couldn't step up and raid. Lots of targets to be had. BDA is large. Taken is large. Jesus, Chardok has produced 1,000s of level 60s in the last year alone. Its not like there is a great dearth of 60 clerics and warriors. Thats all you need to kill a lot of quality stuff.

Dolic
No one wants to raid like you guys. Think that has been made very clear over the years. Racing for targets isn't what a lot of people did back in classic and don't enjoy it. Sorry your too caught up in your own little world to realize that.
Old 09-13-2014, 09:45 AM
Planar Protector

If variance were removed or reduced it 30-60min +/-, you would see a lot more Class R guilds competing on FFA targets.

You want competition, push for the above change.
Old 09-13-2014, 10:54 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't see why a third guild couldn't step up and raid. Lots of targets to be had. BDA is large. Taken is large. Jesus, Chardok has produced 1,000s of level 60s in the last year alone. Its not like there is a great dearth of 60 clerics and warriors. Thats all you need to kill a lot of quality stuff.

Dolic
I don't think the roster size of the guild is necessarily indicative of their desire to raid in the same style that TMO/IB do. I'm sure there are only really a handful of people from each Class R guild that have the free time and pixel motivation to do so. If one of them decided to make the jump to Class C they would likely lose a decent portion of their membership. It's been said several times that we do not want to play the way you do. We have better things to do with our time.
Old 09-13-2014, 12:10 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If variance were removed or reduced it 30-60min +/-, you would see a lot more Class R guilds competing on FFA targets.

You want competition, push for the above change.
Old 09-13-2014, 12:13 PM
Planar Protector

I don't even think shaving the variance down to almost nothing would help. It's still a matter of dealing with crazy people. The CT experience in Fear is awful, trains in KC over VS are appalling. Inny in Hate is terrible. It's lie cheat steal kick scream until the mob is down.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 09-13-2014, 12:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't even think shaving the variance down to almost nothing would help. It's still a matter of dealing with crazy people. The CT experience in Fear is awful, trains in KC over VS are appalling. Inny in Hate is terrible. It's lie cheat steal kick scream until the mob is down.
PoHate/Fear are retarded. People just zerg down the boss while hoping their train doesn't kill them.

If your guild has more than 10 mobs on hatelist you should just get chain death touched.

VS trains aren't too bad, but they certainly exist. People generally just root mobs and move on.

But if the window were only 30 minutes, you could clear all the trash in advance (save CT) and not have those trainfests.
Old 09-13-2014, 01:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't think the roster size of the guild is necessarily indicative of their desire to raid in the same style that TMO/IB do. I'm sure there are only really a handful of people from each Class R guild that have the free time and pixel motivation to do so. If one of them decided to make the jump to Class C they would likely lose a decent portion of their membership. It's been said several times that we do not want to play the way you do. We have better things to do with our time.
We are deeply sorry and feel great pity for those of you who have nothing better to do with your time. Sucks to be you. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread