Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-27-2017, 03:11 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Queue times are terrible. Gone from 1500 something to 1380 in 30 minutes. how does anyone actually play this?
Old 01-27-2017, 06:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DudeStop [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Queue times are terrible. Gone from 1500 something to 1380 in 30 minutes. how does anyone actually play this?
It's all the blatant use of macros to craft and bypass server queue by logging in a char in the morning when there are no queues, and turning a macro on then leaving the char logged in for the rest of the day while AFK. Until about a week ago, server queue on weekend would improve by 500 players per hour, now it goes at approx 150-200 per hour on regular week days.
DAOC Class Descriptions by Crith (for all 3 realms, with some comparisons to EQ classes)
DAOC: Uthgard Revamp (old thread with some useful info)
"Sometimes a Majority means, that most fools are on the same side"
Old 01-28-2017, 04:28 PM
Planar Protector

Looks like they've finally upgraded the servers, cause there's 4500 players on with no lag, and queue is only a few hundred now.
DAOC Class Descriptions by Crith (for all 3 realms, with some comparisons to EQ classes)
Old 01-28-2017, 06:23 PM
Kobold

Yup they updated yesterday night NA time. New set of problems though, no where to gain exp. 1200 to 1600 a realm all fighting for exp camps haha
SI needs to come out soon. Though once people do hit 50 the RvR scene should be amazing.
Old 01-29-2017, 12:06 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Do you guys enjoy the pve? I have next to no experience with the game. Lvled to 6, basically just wandered around in a big group zerging anything we saw which got pretty boring...just curious if it's only like that at low lvls...
Old 01-29-2017, 01:12 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DudeStop [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you guys enjoy the pve? I have next to no experience with the game. Lvled to 6, basically just wandered around in a big group zerging anything we saw which got pretty boring...just curious if it's only like that at low lvls...
What's your char's name and class? I'm trying to organize a melee group right now, so we can all level together, and me and Kyndig are both long-time DAOC players so if you want to learn the game quickly and have fun doing it, join us!

Right now we have:
Scrooge - Warden L1
Kyndig - Blademaster L5
chtulu - Hero L9

We need: Bard, Druid, Mentalist, that would leave 2 more spots for DPS - maybe 2 bombers so we can rack in that AOE XP!

Our other chars currently are: Scrooge (L17 Mentalist-mana/L20 Eldritch-void), Kyndig (L15 Eldritch-mana), Froldo (L22 Enchanter-mana).
Old 01-29-2017, 01:14 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Dayle - lvl 6 blade master. But I would probably rather play a caster or bard. I saw posts saying that Hib needs melee so I made a melee.
Old 01-29-2017, 03:17 PM
Sarnak

DAoC is a big steaming pile of shit
Old 01-30-2017, 12:13 AM
Planar Protector

Update: Scrooge (Hardy) - L21 Mentalist/L20 Eldritch, Froldo - L25 Enchanter, Kyndig - L15 Blademaster. If anyone wants to join our premade group build-up, just say so here and we'll get you setup and help you level if you're close enough to get XP with us.
Old 01-30-2017, 01:14 AM
Banned

See you retards real soon

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread