Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2017, 07:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angushjalmur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
worst game ive ever played.

cant believe i wasted time installing it
About how I felt.

The dude I was gonna roll with whined that I just wasn't spending the requisite month + to start enjoying it.

Lawl
Old 02-13-2017, 07:16 PM
Planar Protector

I think I replied to this before I fell in the assault on titan and three weeks of forum life were ripped from me, but I did not care for it either :c for me it was the interface and character models. the world is pretty ugly too :c
Old 02-15-2017, 08:41 AM
Planar Protector

The Warden is now level 20, and really looking forward to the RvR in Thidranki - if anyone's got a char around this level (20-24,) you're welcome to join in on it.
DAOC Class Descriptions by Crith (for all 3 realms, with some comparisons to EQ classes)
DAOC: Uthgard Revamp (old thread with some useful info)
"Sometimes a Majority means, that most fools are on the same side"
Old 02-16-2017, 12:33 AM
Planar Protector

Had an AWESOME time in Thidranki today; it's only like 1-2 RP per kill but we walked away with 116-144 RP each at level 21, then found out there's a quest for the BG just like there's one for Caledonia! We started off with like 5 players, going against 10 Mids, then about 16 Albs show up and fight the Mids, we wiped out the Mid group twice after, then built a zerg of our own to fight the Albs - which ofcourse gave up after we took their keep from them one time. Haven't had this much fun RvRin on this server in a long long time, I'm so seriously glad I didn't rush to 50 and made a new char to give Thidranki another try.

If any of you are playing Hibernia with a char in level range 20-24, post your details here and we'll get in touch in-game, or if you're 10-20 we can help you level up some when we do a group tomorrow. Next time we go back to Thid we'll probably be 24, so come join us while we're still able to exp for this level range!
DAOC Class Descriptions by Crith (for all 3 realms, with some comparisons to EQ classes)
Old 02-16-2017, 01:09 PM
Fire Giant

I'm on Alb and know this is a thread about Hib, but just wanted to chime in and echo scrooge's sentiment. Been having more fun on uthgard than I've had in years on p99. PvP that is actually decently balanced is just a whole different type of excitement than PvE. Had a night last week where me and a few friends made just shy of 15,000 RP and it was an absolute blast. Its a bit of a grind starting out, but nothing compared to EQ. I hit max level in under a month of pretty casual play, and am already abiut 1/2 way to being geared out for end game. The ratio of effort to enjoyment is really hard to beat.

I don't want to discourage anyone from going Hib since they could use the bodies (pls don't go mid), but if anyone does decide to go Alb, feel free to shoot me a PM here... might be able to help you get started.
Old 03-10-2017, 06:51 AM
Large Rat

Anyone playing this still? I have plat for sale on Midgard realm if anyone interested.
Old 03-20-2017, 12:58 AM
Banned

?
Old 03-20-2017, 03:45 AM
Planar Protector

my dawgs done told yall this shiz was hot

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 03-21-2017, 02:29 AM
Planar Protector

I am still playing, made some friends along the way and joined their guild, things are going well. It's too bad there isn't an organized P99 group around, I've no idea who's playing or not playing, stopped keeping track a while ago.
Old 03-28-2017, 06:35 AM
Fire Giant

Tried to play but the launcher makes my antivirus freak out, devs say its a false positive but not so sure
Closed Thread