Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2017, 09:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenyo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tried to play but the launcher makes my antivirus freak out, devs say its a false positive but not so sure
It's a false positive.
DAOC Class Descriptions by Crith (for all 3 realms, with some comparisons to EQ classes)
DAOC: Uthgard Revamp (old thread with some useful info)
"Sometimes a Majority means, that most fools are on the same side"
Old 04-19-2017, 04:32 PM
Planar Protector

I'm still playing. I just switched to Albion. My characters name is Halas Everfrost the highlander mercenary.

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Old 04-22-2017, 07:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm still playing. I just switched to Albion. My characters name is Halas Everfrost the highlander mercenary.
Cool, you should try hooking up with Nirgon and his pals from these forums if they're still active. I'm going to give Midgard another shot very soon; right now I'm just asking the friends I used to play with, if they're receptive to the idea of doing the same thing.
DAOC Class Descriptions by Crith (for all 3 realms, with some comparisons to EQ classes)
Old 04-23-2017, 02:42 PM
Sarnak

DAOC is worse than everquest
Old 04-23-2017, 04:04 PM
Planar Protector

So what's wrong w Hib? I ended up on Albion, and I'm kinda stuck there. Sadness at not being an elf, but my inf is 49 and game's about to get real fun.
Old 04-23-2017, 06:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So what's wrong w Hib? I ended up on Albion, and I'm kinda stuck there. Sadness at not being an elf, but my inf is 49 and game's about to get real fun.
Nothing's wrong with it, I just miss my home realm a little bit, not to mention I still want to make a Dwarf all-star team going! I'd give Albion another try but there are so many refugees from that realm over in Hibernia, and none of their stories have anything good to say about it, not only did they transfer realms but they'd erase their RR4+ chars just to get out of there faster.
Old 04-26-2017, 10:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Come join us over in Midgard man, we're starting up a new thing and trying to keep it P99-oriented so to speak. My first char so far is a melee-oriented Dwarf Hunter (for groups) and I'm liking it alot, it's at level 12 with 223 Fletching. Although as more people will be starting up soon, I will make a new char with them to help out, maybe a Shaman (main buffing class of the realm) unless someone else does it.
Closed Thread