Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: You have been selected for additional screening.
This flimsy mask will surely protect me. 44 20.66%
I have or wish to have the Coronavirus. 24 11.27%
I have some other virus; HIV or maybe viral Meningitis. 7 3.29%
I am already dead. 67 31.46%
On my way to Vegas, Randall Flagg is calling. 32 15.02%
Mossad agents are dancing again. 39 18.31%
Voters: 213. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2020, 10:26 AM
Planar Protector

we all know thats not true
Old 04-01-2020, 03:29 PM
Banned

lines to enter winco socially distant now. no lines yet to enter walmart.
Old 04-01-2020, 04:47 PM
Banned

7 days left to repent, Godless heathens.
Old 04-01-2020, 07:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
newyork on track with my prediction already at 75k confirmed
They're putting corpses in refrigerator boxes

Michigan had a big surge in cases and deaths recently
What's surprising to me is it's not all located in detroit.. seeing as how that place is a third world country.

Lots of testing is avaiable so confirmed cases will continue to climb anywhere and everywhere.
Let's hope a vaccine is created sooner than later.

I know a guy who broke his leg but refuses to go to the hospital because it's a death sentence due to corona.
Lmao, you're terrified.
Old 04-01-2020, 08:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wutaan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lmao, you're terrified.
Better to overestimate than to underestimate. We can all look back now and laugh at y2k, but imagine if that scenario played out differently. Not having enough respect for something like a virus or a drug can mean suffering consequences that seem highly unlikely.
Old 04-01-2020, 08:46 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by solleks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
we all know thats not true
You're willing to believe the earth is flat or that an omnipotent being communicated a set of rules through some guy in the desert 2500 years ago but people catching a virus at alarming rates it just too much for you to believe?
Old 04-01-2020, 08:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretzelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're willing to believe the earth is flat or that an omnipotent being communicated a set of rules through some guy in the desert 2500 years ago but people catching a virus at alarming rates it just too much for you to believe?
It was approximately 4,000 years ago, as we were exitting the astrological age of Taurus and entering into the astrological age of Aries actually.

Thats why the israelites were down at the base of the mountain worshipping a golden bull when he descended from the mountain and had the bull destroyed since they were worshipping a false idol.

What followed was 2000 years of ram's horn symbology as it was the Age of Aries, symbolized by a Ram, then enter stage right the age of Pisces and 2000 years of Jesus making fishers of men.

But whatever, being retarded as shit and rambling on about how you KNOW so much better than everyone throughout history, when you dont even know what you think you know works too.

Mind coming over and fixing my car, and making an electric generator out of this copper and nikel i got laying around when you're done knowing everything? Jackass
Last edited by Gwaihir; 04-01-2020 at 09:02 PM..
Old 04-01-2020, 09:34 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It was approximately 4,000 years ago, as we were exitting the astrological age of Taurus and entering into the astrological age of Aries actually.

Thats why the israelites were down at the base of the mountain worshipping a golden bull when he descended from the mountain and had the bull destroyed since they were worshipping a false idol.

What followed was 2000 years of ram's horn symbology as it was the Age of Aries, symbolized by a Ram, then enter stage right the age of Pisces and 2000 years of Jesus making fishers of men.

But whatever, being retarded as shit and rambling on about how you KNOW so much better than everyone throughout history, when you dont even know what you think you know works too.

Mind coming over and fixing my car, and making an electric generator out of this copper and nikel i got laying around when you're done knowing everything? Jackass
oof. drugs.
Old 04-01-2020, 09:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretzelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes
Old 04-01-2020, 11:22 PM
Planar Protector

let me know what u think
Closed Thread