Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-14-2020, 08:33 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christina. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I knew you were racist soon as you assumed this player of being Asian then Chinese.

The guys race has nothing to do with him boxing. I don't even play on your server but I probably wouldn't like you lol
I'm sorry you dont understand the phrase I was referencing, not your fault really, working with a brain1/3 rd of the size of men's. Its science.
Old 03-14-2020, 09:31 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christina. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I knew you were racist soon as you assumed this player of being Asian then Chinese.

The guys race has nothing to do with him boxing. I don't even play on your server but I probably wouldn't like you lol
i like u christina.

but u dumb
Biggest Ego 2021 - {Your Advertisement Here}
Old 03-15-2020, 10:15 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethius Marlowe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i like u christina.

but u dumb
No, YOU were Dumb when you put on that stupid ass hat then took a selfie and threw it on ya avatar thinking u look cool lmao.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatorsmash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Edit- the account character name is "Aretwo"

Let's make this a game and see who can catch these Chinese bot farmers boxing this thing.
He clearly said "let's see who can catch these Chinese bot farmers" boxin this cleric. Next time actually read before u say some stupid shit.
Old 03-15-2020, 10:26 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatorsmash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm sorry you dont understand the phrase I was referencing, not your fault really, working with a brain1/3 rd of the size of men's. Its science.
Nahh man, you sound racist to me lmao... Don't try to down play the shit that YOU yourself said lol.
Quote:
Edit- the account character name is "Aretwo"

Let's make this a game and see who can catch these Chinese bot farmers boxing this thing.
here you go Gatorsmashbro , read YOUR shit, yourself lol. Sidebar: please dont reply to me, I'll forum yellow text your ass bro.
Old 03-15-2020, 12:06 PM
Aviak

Quote:
No, YOU were Dumb when you put on that stupid ass hat then took a selfie and threw it on ya avatar thinking u look cool lmao.

He clearly said "let's see who can catch these Chinese bot farmers" boxin this cleric. Next time actually read before u say some stupid shit.
This is the crown of your god damn president! THIS IS A PRESIDENTIAL CROWN. BEHOLD IT.
Old 03-15-2020, 12:24 PM
Sarnak

Sethius Marlow 2020?
Old 03-15-2020, 12:34 PM
Aviak

There’s an e after it you big dumb idiot but I love you.

Also acceptable Devin or Marynne Marlowe.
Old 03-15-2020, 01:05 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Nahh man, you sound racist to me lmao... Don't try to down play the shit that YOU yourself said lol.

here you go Gatorsmashbro , read YOUR shit, yourself lol. Sidebar: please dont reply to me, I'll forum yellow text your ass bro.
Wikipedia Chinese farmer. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Chinese farmer may refer to: One who practices agriculture in China. In online role-playing games, a gold farmer whose in-game behavior noticeably stands out in comparison to the majority of subscribers

or Urban dictionary https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...Chinese+Farmer

...off the cuff, here is the definition for Paint Eater https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...rm=paint+eater I feel like this might apply to you
Old 03-15-2020, 01:51 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Never forget you guys lmao.

You can down play it all you want.
Old 03-15-2020, 01:53 PM
Fire Giant

Keep that same energy and log into red [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

/tell Christina if you see me online.
Closed Thread