Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2018, 12:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just can't keep up with the dizzying intellects on this board. Truly great minds here.
You never could, which is probably why you limit your posts to a short sentence or two.
Old 12-09-2018, 12:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is the plea of a rabbit: 'Why can't I live in a world without hawks and foxes?'

Remember, strong in-group bonds are a k trait, not an r one. How many of you victim blaming whiners actually reached out to help this woman? How many of you even wrote her a nice letter? That's right, none of you. Because you don't give two shits about her, except insofar as you can status signal on message boards.

And the answer, by the way, is two fold. First, any government strong enough to prevent all negative actions would make 1984 look like a picnic. Second, people need negative stimulus to be strong. Think about all of the most noble traits of man: bravery, altruism, self sacrifice. They all require harsh stimulus. It's like lifting weights: you can't grow without stress.

Finally, I have a huge amount of sympathy for people who took reasonable precautions and got screwed anyway. But yeah, when you voluntarily repeatedly expose yourself to an environment where negative can things can happen to you, the only possible explanation is that you are OK with those negative things, and so am I.
tl;dr

So, what you're saying is that you are a huge supporter of rape and victim blaming? Gotcha.
Old 12-09-2018, 12:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Shut the fuck up, Mick. You're just an asshole. There's no political statement to be made with regard to rape. You're an asshole if you place any blame on the victim. Nobody asks to be raped by definition. If you can't figure that out then maybe when I suggested you were an incel I wasn't too far from the mark.
Youre self-righteous
Old 12-09-2018, 12:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You never could, which is probably why you limit your posts to a short sentence or two.
/s
Old 12-09-2018, 12:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Youre self-righteous
Yep. Doesn't mean you're not a gigantic asshole [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-09-2018, 01:06 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
This is the plea of a rabbit: 'Why can't I live in a world without hawks and foxes?'

Remember, strong in-group bonds are a k trait, not an r one. How many of you victim blaming whiners actually reached out to help this woman? How many of you even wrote her a nice letter? That's right, none of you. Because you don't give two shits about her, except insofar as you can status signal on message boards.

And the answer, by the way, is two fold. First, any government strong enough to prevent all negative actions would make 1984 look like a picnic. Second, people need negative stimulus to be strong. Think about all of the most noble traits of man: bravery, altruism, self sacrifice. They all require harsh stimulus. It's like lifting weights: you can't grow without stress.

Finally, I have a huge amount of sympathy for people who took reasonable precautions and got screwed anyway. But yeah, when you voluntarily repeatedly expose yourself to an environment where negative can things can happen to you, the only possible explanation is that you are OK with those negative things, and so am I.
nice nirvana fallacy strawman

you harm another human being, you should be punished. plain and simple. doesn't matter how much you cry "they were asking for it" or "it's their fault!!!", they violated someone's fundamental right to liberty, one of three inalienable rights granted to us in the declaration of independence. get fucked by cold hard facts and logic, you omega loser
Old 12-09-2018, 01:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Get help for sciopathic personality disorder. Seriously. You didn't answer my posited to you scenario inquiry from some pages back about your theoretical daughter being raped and your position on it while avoiding delusional pedantry in order to not answer the question. If you're trolling through a persona then that would confirm sociopathy and you should get help.
Old 12-09-2018, 01:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Youre self-righteous
Have you noticed that all of the people throwing insults and accusations of mental/emotional illness left and right are the 'tolerant, empathetic' leftists?

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterbonkers
nice nirvana fallacy strawman. you harm another human being, you should be punished.
Speaking of strawmen, I never said that. I want to see criminals punished like any other law abiding citizen.

I just have more or less sympathy for the victims depending on how much effort they expended to avoid their fate. It's literally the most logical position in the world, unless you are a rabbit.
Old 12-09-2018, 01:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I want to see criminals punished like any other law abiding citizen.
Hehe
Old 12-09-2018, 01:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Have you noticed that all of the people throwing insults and accusations of mental/emotional illness left and right are the 'tolerant, empathetic' leftists?
As a transgender woman online, no, no I haven’t noticed this.
Closed Thread