Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-20-2019, 11:09 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruhtar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Always a buzzkill when things have to be explained. Guess I should've put more effort into it.

What did Riptoes do again?

You're welcome. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Excuse me while I deliberate on the toilet some more.
Is quoting me out of context somehow supposed to make yourself sound smart? Taking out the ol internet argument playbook and flipped the page back to the year 2005 I see.

Relax guy I never was targeting you directly, I simply said usually you try to talk the situation over and then make a decision with every officer weighing in their opinion on the subject, which is exactly the information rezzie told you. May not fit your narrative of AM being an evil organization, but hey its what most civilized people do. Whens Narshe's next issue of "AM bad magazine" since that seems to be your favorite reading material?
Old 06-20-2019, 11:11 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heebs13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you serious right now? Please find me a pull path for Vulak's guards to Lady M's pit that doesn't go past the 4-way.

I was in discord voice with them at the time and intentionally training you was never brought up. What was brought up was trying to get the mobs past you guys without allowing you to stall. Maybe the pullers were secretly in tells discussing their master plan to train you for no fucking reason, but the fact that they warned you to move in ooc sort of shoots a hole in that theory, now doesn't it? And you still haven't offered any alternative explanation as to why you specifically picked THAT spot to park your raid at when there were other options available to you that wouldn't have been in the way.

You got locked out of Vulak, you sat your raid in the way of pulls to try to stall for time hoping Riot would be too scared to pull over you, it didn't work, they called your bluff, you predictably got aggro on the pull, and then someone from your guild DA trained the mobs all the way to Lady M's pit in the most blatantly intentional train I've ever seen. If you're looking for sympathy you aren't going to find any here. No one here believes what you're saying so I'm not sure why you're bothering with this bullshit.
People didnt seem to have a problem using melee disc to tank everything and tag off them for eashen for a few weeks, why cant that also be the case for splitting vulak guards? Why cant you run a melee class with an avoid disc in there then tag off 1 or 2 mobs and then bring them out for a clean tag? People did this at eashen no problem.
Old 06-20-2019, 11:13 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by planarity [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We didn't train you deliberately, this is a lie. Our interest was in splitting and killing the guards quickly, and stood to gain nothing from you guys wiping because you *were locked out anyway*. We *warned you in ooc* that you were in our pull path and you had no reason to be there. In the past when AM was on the Lady M side and we were at Kriezenn, we kept our raid back out of line of sight of the 4-way.

You tried unsuccessfully to impede us from splitting and killing the guards quickly. Your raid leader made a terrible call. Own it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg NYphy25 - Imgur.jpg (17.6 KB, 1 views)
Old 06-20-2019, 11:15 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kesselring [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People didnt seem to have a problem using melee disc to tank everything and tag off them for eashen for a few weeks, why cant that also be the case for splitting vulak guards? Why cant you run a melee class with an avoid disc in there then tag off 1 or 2 mobs and then bring them out for a clean tag? People did this at eashen no problem.
nice try
Old 06-20-2019, 11:34 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Convict [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nice try
Nice try what? Thats what the strategy that was used for eashen the first few weeks by every guild. And just a news flash, not only did it work, but eashen has a way smaller area to work with when splitting guards. I mean I can sift through my videos and show core doing it first week because BG was at the steps by ikky and core was up towards arry.

Why wouldnt you do the same thing for vulak? Youd rather deliberately train a guild rather than adjust and use a strategy that youve actually used before? Huh interesting.
Old 06-21-2019, 12:17 AM
Sarnak

AM always the victims lol
Old 06-21-2019, 12:24 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrrhica [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
AM always the victims lol
Finally, some recognition.
Old 06-21-2019, 12:25 AM
Sarnak

i love your idea Kesselring, next time Riot will let you guys kill the guards using this awesome method, than we will do Vulak..deal?
Old 06-21-2019, 12:28 AM
Banned

Can't we all just get along [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-21-2019, 12:50 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman2701 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i love your idea Kesselring, next time Riot will let you guys kill the guards using this awesome method, than we will do Vulak..deal?
Did i strike a nerve making too much sense? AM was locked in to aary. You couldve split the guards in vulaks lair with plenty of time to beat us.
Closed Thread