Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2019, 09:15 PM
Server GM

You level 1-60 in and only in erudsxing and we can talk about a unique reward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contraceptive View Post
If you can prove God is real to me I might believe you aren't just a virgin that has been given fake internet powers that you over-wield on an imaginary game. Also, don't forget to take contraceptive, the world doesn't need any more yous. Ah who the hell am I kidding you're not reproducing you're too busy blanket banning people on a 20 year old elf simulator.
Old 08-12-2019, 09:22 PM
Sarnak

Do this on Red.
Old 08-12-2019, 11:53 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llandris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The plague shark 2 hour spawn is too big of an XP bottleneck to try to do this without twinking. It would take roughly 100 days straight of 24/7 playtime to get 4 levels from a 2 hour spawn.

The good news is that it can be done in an IRL human lifetime. I wonder what is the lowest level you could start killing the lvl 40 A Killer Shark with twinking.

Also I wonder if grouping would be helpful. Like a Tom Hanks and Wilson Cast Away situation.
Old 08-12-2019, 11:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llandris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Give him a guise and a shissar deathspeaker staff. That’s my vote plus whatever you had in mind
Old 08-13-2019, 12:13 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Give him a guise and a shissar deathspeaker staff. That’s my vote plus whatever you had in mind
I was thinking more along the line of some milk and muffins...mmm muffins.
Old 08-13-2019, 11:07 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I vote they get the title "The Loneliest Crosser" [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 08-13-2019, 12:12 PM
Sarnak

I wonder if Thin Boned Wands can be recharged? Might be able to kill something earlier than expected with that if they can be done cheap. 80 of them can lifetap out anything on the island, if you can survive long enough to land them.

...this is probably a bad idea...
Old 08-13-2019, 12:24 PM
Planar Protector

title "the Persistent"
Old 08-13-2019, 01:01 PM
Planar Protector

The sleeper is reset and put back to sleep once a player levels 1-60 in Erud’s Crossing.
Old 08-13-2019, 01:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The sleeper is reset and put back to sleep once a player levels 1-60 in Erud’s Crossing.
If that really was the case Erud's Crossing would become the most unintentionally awesome zone, because it'd quickly be filled with random people at all hours of the day working together to PL "The Loneliest Crosser" [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Closed Thread