Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-17-2019, 02:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
haha its only like 60-40 repugnant whooooweee that's a laugh

let em in!
"beat up the referees" is not a serious policy suggestion
Old 04-17-2019, 02:37 PM
Banned

I have to confess something:

I fear I'm becoming radicalized.

I used to visit normie sites like Reddit and Imgur for funny cat gifs, but as I tell one edgy off color joke after another I eventually get banned from those sites.

This site too.

It pushes me into communities that won't ban me. So I end up browsing their posts. I ignore the blatant racist and spicy memes and look for the tiny morsels of info that isn't tainted.

But I can't keep my guard up forever.

Curiosity gets the best of me and these people really like to post eye-opening and revealing content. Stuff you can't forget.

This kind of stuff is like a lightning rod for young men with nothing to lose.

Deep down I know it's wrong, but what do you do when you're faced with a mountain of evidence? Are you supposed to close your eyes and pretend it doesn't exist?
Old 04-17-2019, 02:39 PM
Planar Protector

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
IQ differential (and virtually every other statistical measure you might think to take -- which in virtually all cases correlate in scale of differential to the IQ variance) by visibly-differentiable group, unfortunately, plants a big fat eugenic heuristic right on top of society. Most people are able to reconcile this with denial. Unfortunately, being aware that that is mistaken, I find myself in the uncomfortable situation of can't figure out how to reconcile it with the standing order without resorting to a sort of deeply painful libertarian nihilism or highly-optimistic transhuman futurism, although I have been trying hard for many years. Nobody has ever engaged me seriously on this topic other than some distant academics who failed to win -- and I'm not sure they can.
"eugenics" is the future, but it doesn't involve putting visually differentiable groups in ovens. it involves the Chinese elevating their national IQ average by one standard deviation via gene editing while the West deliberates on the ethics of selecting for intelligence.

in all seriousness though, what exactly is your dilemma? i think you have laid out your presuppositions pretty clearly, but I don't see your conclusion. Is that what bothers you? What is the standing order??
Old 04-17-2019, 02:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"eugenics" is the future, but it doesn't involve putting visually differentiable groups in ovens. it involves the Chinese elevating their national IQ average by one standard deviation via gene editing while the West deliberates on the ethics of selecting for intelligence.

in all seriousness though, what exactly is your dilemma? i think you have laid out your presuppositions pretty clearly, but I don't see your conclusion. Is that what bothers you? What is the standing order??
i guess there is no dilemma. my hangup, tho, is having a political viewpoint that is found unacceptable, meanspirited, evil etc. and nobody willing to even discuss it with me. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

it's not actually that big a deal. retreat into narcissism is kinda the name of the game (standing order) and tbh it agrees with my personality type pretty well lol [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] in fact i am doing it here (externalizing likely PAWS related angst into pretend arguments when all i really care about is practicing eyeshadow, hikes with hotboys and listening to sibelius)
Last edited by America; 04-17-2019 at 03:01 PM..
Old 04-17-2019, 03:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have to confess something:

I fear I'm becoming radicalized.

I used to visit normie sites like Reddit and Imgur for funny cat gifs, but as I tell one edgy off color joke after another I eventually get banned from those sites.

This site too.

It pushes me into communities that won't ban me. So I end up browsing their posts. I ignore the blatant racist and spicy memes and look for the tiny morsels of info that isn't tainted.

But I can't keep my guard up forever.

Curiosity gets the best of me and these people really like to post eye-opening and revealing content. Stuff you can't forget.

This kind of stuff is like a lightning rod for young men with nothing to lose.

Deep down I know it's wrong, but what do you do when you're faced with a mountain of evidence? Are you supposed to close your eyes and pretend it doesn't exist?
it's just the television force spreading to the internet. it always woulda. there will be a sense of loss. you'll get over it and find refuge elsewhere like your parents did, or you'll get real mad. Ultimately it's kinda necessary to cuck the herd; it's not worth knocking over civilization because you're mad about the inevitables of technological life, so don't get driven to actions you'll regret or long a period of hurt over the deal.
Old 04-17-2019, 03:26 PM
Banned

Can someone talk me off the edge?

Quote:
Shopping malls built by white construction workers, filled with hijabs and Somali men who will throw your children off of the third story. It doesn't have to be this way.

Hordes of Hispanic migrants massing at the border, claiming victimhood in their brand new $200 Nike shoes, after having supposedly walked hundreds of miles in the desert. It doesn't have to be this way.

Housing prices pushed into the stratosphere and wages pushed to the basement floor because the Zionist-occupied government is letting in over two million third world immigrants when in 1965, we let in 250,000 European ones. It doesn't have to be this way.

Going to the grocery store and seeing overweight latinas with 4 children walking next to them pushing a double stroller, cart fulled to the brim with soda and junk food, paying with food stamps. It doesn't have to be this way.

Young white men whose future was stolen from them, being passed over for college by a brown woman with worse grades, who is getting a free ride to major in anti-white bigotry, on the backs of white children, yet unborn. It doesn't have to be this way.

We have opened our hearts to the entire world, and they have stabbed us in the back. We let them in our countries, only for them to demand that we assimilate to them. We let them take our jobs, only for them to demand reparations. We let them take our women, only for them to demand we give them food stamps to feed what should have been our children.

White man, the time has come to awaken and take back what's yours.

It doesn't have to be this way.
Old 04-17-2019, 03:27 PM
Planar Protector

Sounds like some crybaby racist pity party. You'd fit in great, Dino.
Old 04-17-2019, 03:29 PM
Planar Protector

Smile

Quote:
i guess there is no dilemma. my hangup, tho, is having a political viewpoint that is found unacceptable, meanspirited, evil etc. and nobody willing to even discuss it with me. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

it's not actually that big a deal. retreat into narcissism is kinda the name of the game (standing order) and tbh it agrees with my personality type pretty well lol [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] in fact i am doing it here (externalizing likely PAWS related angst into pretend arguments when all i really care about is practicing eyeshadow, hikes with hotboys and listening to sibelius)
fair enough, though I don't know that holding an unacceptable or nasty belief necessarily makes one nasty. i don't expect that you revel in this particular idea. the fact that you are ncomfortable with it speaks to that. I've found myself in a similar situation with regard to my views on charity. not much you can do, but look for people whom you think might understand and then bounce your conclusion off them in hope of a solid rebuttal. absent that, just go about your life and enjoy the hikes and eyeliner or whatever floateth thine boateth. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by maskedmelon; 04-17-2019 at 03:33 PM..
Old 04-17-2019, 03:33 PM
Planar Protector

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can someone talk me off the edge?
looks like garbage thought. be responsible for yourself and do what you can to promote productive thought and responsible behavior. blaming people is what losers do.[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

*pats Dino on the back*
Old 04-17-2019, 03:36 PM
Banned

"Censorship only makes people more curious"

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread