Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-12-2019, 10:26 PM
Fire Giant

Easily triggered by words, apparently. Drink up Sputnik.
Old 10-12-2019, 10:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rader [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One more shot down the hatch, thank you moronic libturd shill!
I wish you could read. This would be so much easier.
Old 10-12-2019, 11:08 PM
Planar Protector

Trump’s envoy who denied quid pro quo now says he isn’t certain.

The U.S. ambassador to the European Union, Gordon Sondland, intends to tell Congress this week that the content of a text message he wrote denying a quid pro quo with Ukraine was relayed to him directly by President Trump in a phone call, according to a person familiar with his testimony. Sondland plans to tell lawmakers he has no knowledge of whether the president was telling him the truth at that moment.
Old 10-13-2019, 02:18 AM
Planar Protector

nazis mad sad

TRAUMP
Old 10-13-2019, 09:18 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did your inbred ass not read where Hippler was trying to tell us more about the finer aspects of Hitler and Nazism? And how the Holocaust was just propaganda? #disinfectingfromtyphus
Fenlin you support the international banker cabal that felt threatened by Hitlers interest free loan system. The same power structure that exists today to bully independent small nations trying to survive on their own.

The side you advocate for has fucked this world sideways on all levels. Countless hospitals, schools and brown children bombed in the name of this zionist banking and expansion that was sought to be thwarted in ww2. Hitler wanted nationalist nations surviving on their own, non exploitative banking and had a deep respect of animal rights. Yes the ultimate boogie man. Hah.

But I can’t blame you really fenlin. You revealed you’re a low iq minority. You’re doing your job which is exploiting America. You have it in the back of your head as an instinct. You’ll never make it on your own because you’re too low iq and stupid. Which country do your people come from? I guarantee they weren’t able to create a long term functioning society and I can tell this just based on the way you’ve argued things.
Old 10-13-2019, 09:19 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nazis mad sad

TRAUMP
You more than anyone should be look into what interest free banking was all about. You’ll learn why all modern day wars happen and why people are enslaved.
Old 10-13-2019, 09:42 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You more than anyone should be look into what interest free banking was all about. You’ll learn why all modern day wars happen and why people are enslaved.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-13-2019, 11:38 AM
Banned

usury is one of those icky little tricks that make freedom possible
Old 10-13-2019, 11:42 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
usury is one of those icky little tricks that make freedom possible
That’s so backwards to me. I would say usury is closer to slavery. Debt=you owe=you lose freedom. Just be being born an American citizen you are part of the debt of the country which is billions.

What’s your argument?
Old 10-13-2019, 11:45 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That’s so backwards to me. I would say usury is closer to slavery. Debt=you owe=you lose freedom. Just be being born an American citizen you are part of the debt of the country which is billions.

What’s your argument?
what incentive is there to make loans if you lose value/gain nothing in doing so? interest is necessary to maintain relative wealth

it's good that people can buy cars and houses and shit

e: im about to get dogpiled [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Wonkie; 10-13-2019 at 11:47 AM..
Closed Thread