Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #71  
Old 10-12-2017, 02:57 PM
skarlorn skarlorn is offline
Planar Protector

skarlorn's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: The Misty Thicket
Posts: 2,317
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Skarlorn, what you doing man. Are you complimenting Spider, IN RNF????? Hypocrisy, all I am saying.
i'm allowed to say compliments to the people I want to say compliments to. This is kosher with my RNF code of conduct because I'm encouraging self-destructive behavior which manifested as a "24 month public meltdown." This is prime RNF material, Lhance. Just because you are cancer to the RNF community of hate and mental instability doesn't mean compliments cannot be paid to the Lords of the Sickness.
__________________
Filbus Furyfoot Level 60 Halfling Warlord <Rustle>
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifield View Post
We are actually all in a mental hospital, Awakened is in the west wing of the hospital, Aftermath is in the east wing. I keep trying to figure out how to escape but they are onto us.
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 10-12-2017, 03:09 PM
Spyder73 Spyder73 is offline
Planar Protector

Spyder73's Avatar

Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: 36th Chamber
Posts: 1,577
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i'm allowed to say compliments to the people I want to say compliments to. This is kosher with my RNF code of conduct because I'm encouraging self-destructive behavior which manifested as a "24 month public meltdown." This is prime RNF material, Lhance. Just because you are cancer to the RNF community of hate and mental instability doesn't mean compliments cannot be paid to the Lords of the Sickness.
Agreed - Failbus is just trying to lure me back into my mania. I was quite unstable for awhile and now that I am playing P99 again I believe slipping back into psychosis is inevitable.

For example, instead of working my actual job I am currently writing a screen play for a live action sock puppet sketch featuring Fatnar and Tekilya Wu'Tang
__________________
FREE WU'TANG
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 10-12-2017, 03:17 PM
skarlorn skarlorn is offline
Planar Protector

skarlorn's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: The Misty Thicket
Posts: 2,317
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For example, instead of working my actual job I am currently writing a screen play for a live action sock puppet sketch featuring Fatnar and Tekilya Wu'Tang
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
__________________
Filbus Furyfoot Level 60 Halfling Warlord <Rustle>
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifield View Post
We are actually all in a mental hospital, Awakened is in the west wing of the hospital, Aftermath is in the east wing. I keep trying to figure out how to escape but they are onto us.
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 10-12-2017, 03:23 PM
Samoht Samoht is offline
Planar Protector

Samoht's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,901
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dog-eat-dog
[dawg-eet-dawg, dog-eet-dog]
Spell Syllables
Examples Word Origin
See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
adjective
1.
marked by destructive or ruthless competition; without self-restraint, ethics, etc.:
It's a dog-eat-dog industry.
Lol, you triggered on "doggy dog" but not "diamond dozen" ?
__________________
IRONY
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 View Post
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 10-12-2017, 03:42 PM
skarlorn skarlorn is offline
Planar Protector

skarlorn's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: The Misty Thicket
Posts: 2,317
Default

p99 forrums are a doggy dog world where shitposter are a diamond dozen as per say rip in peace fuckers
__________________
Filbus Furyfoot Level 60 Halfling Warlord <Rustle>
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifield View Post
We are actually all in a mental hospital, Awakened is in the west wing of the hospital, Aftermath is in the east wing. I keep trying to figure out how to escape but they are onto us.
Reply With Quote
  #76  
Old 10-12-2017, 04:07 PM
Baler Baler is offline
Planar Protector

Baler's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Earth
Posts: 2,693
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
p99 forrums are a doggy dog world where shitposter are a diamond dozen as per say rip in peace fuckers
Like this shit poster ^
__________________
consider red | nostalgia is a powerful drug.
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 10-12-2017, 04:33 PM
skarlorn skarlorn is offline
Planar Protector

skarlorn's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: The Misty Thicket
Posts: 2,317
Default

like this shit poaster ^
__________________
Filbus Furyfoot Level 60 Halfling Warlord <Rustle>
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifield View Post
We are actually all in a mental hospital, Awakened is in the west wing of the hospital, Aftermath is in the east wing. I keep trying to figure out how to escape but they are onto us.
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 10-12-2017, 04:48 PM
Samoht Samoht is offline
Planar Protector

Samoht's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,901
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
rip in peace
this. 100x this.
__________________
IRONY
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 View Post
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old 10-13-2017, 12:28 AM
NachtMystium NachtMystium is online now
Sarnak

NachtMystium's Avatar

Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 352
Default

Lmao, detoxx fell HARD for the oldest trick in the book. Man I give you raiding fellas too much credit sometimes. I guess that's what happens when you take your guild status for granite. You need to stop staring at walls so much and brush up on your shitposting
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old 10-13-2017, 12:44 AM
Konfetti Konfetti is offline
Kobold


Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 115
Default

Raid scene is a doggy dog world...
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:06 PM.


Everquest is a registered trademark of Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Project 1999 is not associated or affiliated in any way with Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.