Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2022, 07:14 PM
Fire Giant

What's end game?
Old 02-03-2022, 08:38 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol what
What do you need clarification on?
Old 02-04-2022, 02:19 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tadkins [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What do you need clarification on?
what did you mean by "send messages to non guilded characters"?

I found every guild I been in on green so far awesome asides from Venerate.

But you know, hard to join a "guild" if you only have low levels or characters you don't

want to invest in. I talked with you before and you seemed to be pretty picky tbh.

You can't really just join a guild and expect everyone to just help you right off the bat.

They are people, not your servants. Sometimes, you just got to open your mouth if

you really want help. On my first week with kingdom, I tried asking for help to

complete my vindi druid head gloves and got like zero responses. I sent a tell to

the GL asking if anyone can help and he got tons of people to help me (thanks tani!)

But, don't ask for help and end up being a lazy bum that never responds to other

people's requests. I don't play much but if you get your character a higher level, I

really reccomend Kingdom if you want a social enviorment with a taste of high end

raiding. If you want to be a bit more casual, try force of will, castle, or safe space.
Old 02-04-2022, 02:36 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what did you mean by "send messages to non guilded characters"?
My decently leveled characters that do not have a guild constantly got tells from a certain guild on the server trying to get me to join. I'm trying to find a guild where I can make friends and not have to fear group content, and a guild that doesn't seem to actually want to talk to me first probably isn't going to be it. They don't know at all who I am, I don't know who they are, and I just don't see myself having deep comraderie with a group like that.

For every guild I join, I respond to requests all the time. I would port people, I would help them with transfers, I would do all those little things whenever I could. I do my best to show that I'm a team player. Then after a while I build up the courage to ask for help with something, and basically every time I'd be met with crickets. As if all of the effort I put in previously meant nothing.

Maybe I'm expecting too much out of a guild? But then what about those guys who get to run together with a guild group off on some fun adventure? I've ported whole groups like that before to some place like WL or CS, fun high level places full of excitement and profit, and wished in my heart of hearts that I could join them. That's all I've ever wanted out of this game.
Old 02-04-2022, 02:59 AM
Banned

I can tell you never stood up for yourself ever in your life

you just dont listen, do you
Old 02-06-2022, 12:14 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilzark [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What's end game?
You can't leave. The game won't let you.
Old 02-06-2022, 12:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by brunow1337 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yo! Me and my GF has been playing a lot of wow on and off ever since classic came out, and we did play some EQ in between but ended up playing tbc classic and eventually seasons of mastery. But we have now decided to quit seasons of mastery and wow in general for a long time, and we will be focusing on EQ and our goal is to get our class epics! ...
Do you see a future with your girlfriend? Because I cannot tell you how many relationships I have seen end-game guilds ruin.

Not an RnF, just a cautionary tale.
Old 02-06-2022, 10:18 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ella`Ella [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you see a future with your girlfriend? Because I cannot tell you how many relationships I have seen end-game guilds ruin.

Not an RnF, just a cautionary tale.
Lol how? And yes I do see my future with her as we have been together now for over 2 years, and she moved in with me, and we even bought a dog xD so yea this relationship is stable. But even without that, it sounds odd that a guild would ruin someone's relationship, especially with her playing with you. Sure, I would understand if she didn't play games or something because that is quite normal that girls leave their bf's because they spend too much time playing games.
Old 02-06-2022, 10:28 AM
Orc

"Whatever your woman is into, you better be into. Whatever your man is into, you better be into. Your partner into church, you better be into church. Your man or woman a crackhead, you better be a crackhead. Otherwise it just won't work." - Chris Rock
Old 02-06-2022, 10:55 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightbringer55 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Whatever your woman is into, you better be into. Whatever your man is into, you better be into. Your partner into church, you better be into church. Your man or woman a crackhead, you better be a crackhead. Otherwise it just won't work." - Chris Rock
That's probably very true, or else you just won't get a long. Simple.
Closed Thread