Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-20-2017, 05:01 PM
Aviak

I just smoke a bowl and read the drama its fun and entertaining. haha
Old 03-20-2017, 05:25 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvidor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey to each their own but to be fairs its a virtual video game people should not get their feelings hurt so easily and bothered so much by a game. LoL
the pixels are virtual, but the people are real. we the people must band together to combat the atrocity known as the DBs
Old 03-20-2017, 05:26 PM
Fire Giant

Damn, I just gave one of these guys a free item from Mistmoore! O NO!
Old 03-20-2017, 06:59 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dingo is harassing DB via forum alts

snickasaurus was right
Makes all the sense in the world.
Old 03-20-2017, 07:04 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
@Oracle333

You're so wrong ... you cant denied what happen and just say it's a conspiracy from forum trolls. People reporting thoses events have less than 60 forum posts.
I'll sugest you to reread the thread and ignore people with more than 300-500post if you want to dodge the Trolls.

Anyway this big piece of shit of Kelvinn left Dawn Belivers to join Paradox. Still there was 2 others Dawn Belivers that didnt rise a finger or/and helped him to get rid of me in the group.

So i ll suggest to speak with your mates and make sure that type of bullshit dont happen again and not put your head in the sand blaming the forum Trolls.
Kelvinn isn't even with us anymore so that solves one issue, doesn't it?

Secondly, it's your word versus theirs my dude. You could be a forum troll, and anyone with 300 forum posts obviously hangs out in here a LOT - which could also be grounds for being a troll.

The point here is it's "he said" "she said" and without screenshots you can't go on one sided stories. I'm not saying you're wrong or you're lying - I'm saying I don't know if you're wrong, lying, right or truthful. Only screenshots would sway me.

If anyone has any problem with a DB member you just /who all Dawn and ask for an officer or ME, Allio. I'm usually on in some form (as I said, I have one of every class).

So really it comes down to being a mature adult, handling the situation with an officer, AND being smart enough not to judge an entire guild of 60+ people because of one or two mishaps that aren't verified or backed up with evidence (screenshots, logs, etc.).
Old 03-20-2017, 07:18 PM
Aviak

When 15+ people are saying something and your only defense is, "they're all trolls," you start to lose credibility
Old 03-20-2017, 11:52 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by oracle333 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kelvinn isn't even with us anymore so that solves one issue, doesn't it?

Secondly, it's your word versus theirs my dude. You could be a forum troll, and anyone with 300 forum posts obviously hangs out in here a LOT - which could also be grounds for being a troll.

The point here is it's "he said" "she said" and without screenshots you can't go on one sided stories. I'm not saying you're wrong or you're lying - I'm saying I don't know if you're wrong, lying, right or truthful. Only screenshots would sway me.

If anyone has any problem with a DB member you just /who all Dawn and ask for an officer or ME, Allio. I'm usually on in some form (as I said, I have one of every class).

So really it comes down to being a mature adult, handling the situation with an officer, AND being smart enough not to judge an entire guild of 60+ people because of one or two mishaps that aren't verified or backed up with evidence (screenshots, logs, etc.).
You make some good points. If anything happen in the future i ll make sure to take ss & logs.
Have a good day.

Dont forget guys Kelvinn is a scumbags & if you follow what a scumbag tell you to do (just to have some xp) you're a scumbag too! dont be a Sheep!
Old 03-21-2017, 03:46 AM
Planar Protector

Clue has survived worse forum bashing. How is this best achieved? Don't fan the flames in RNF.
Old 03-21-2017, 08:09 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porky [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When 15+ people are saying something and your only defense is, "they're all trolls," you start to lose credibility
Nah

15+ people may be saying "something" but that doesn't mean it has substance.

You've got poorly written stories with zero evidence, zero proof, zero logs, zero screenshots.

You've got a really dumb and ultimately baseless accusation that I'm Shamsade, which is ridiculous for all kinds of reasons (go back and read what I said if you forgot).

So nah, my dude. This is what it is: trolls, with one or two people who may have had some run-ins with someone who booted them from a group or something. But as the guy realized - every story has two sides so without screenshots and logs it's useless to talk about.

This'll be my last reply lol. The entire thing is absurd from top to bottom.

A guild with 60-100 people isn't 100% going out there with the intention of messing with the p99 community lol. Y'all relax with that stuff. Shamsade is gone. The group we have now is full of good people.

And as I said and will say for a final time: if anyone has any issue with one of my members just find me or an officer with a /who all dawn. That's it.

Other than that have a good one guys.

....last, last thing:

Please don't come back here in a week or two with some contrived, manipulated set up where one of you jokers tries to goad one of my members into a situation then presents one-sided screenshots as "proof"

It'll be too fishy and foul to be believable.

But if something DOES go down, and it's genuine and legit, not a problem - that member will be booted asap. I'm building something special with this guild and I flat out won't tolerate immaturity or shenanigans lol

Again - have a good one. All the best to y'all
Old 03-21-2017, 08:11 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Clue has survived worse forum bashing. How is this best achieved? Don't fan the flames in RNF.
True. And that's why I'm done here lol. Anything I add from this point forward is just gonna become circular. I said what I needed to say. The rest is up to people themselves to be intelligent to realize this legitimately is a troll job.
Closed Thread