Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > PvP Community > PvP Guild Discussion

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #371  
Old 03-20-2017, 02:56 PM
Outer Outer is offline
Fire Giant


Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 604
Default

It merged into apex to fight thunderpire
  #372  
Old 03-20-2017, 02:58 PM
fan D fan D is offline
Fire Giant

fan D's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 843
Default

Thunderdome gained 1 ex empire toon

all of Terps toons have been being used in raids for a year +

nothing changed, except they got a PVE warrior
__________________
  #373  
Old 03-20-2017, 03:07 PM
Outer Outer is offline
Fire Giant


Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 604
Default

See you in tov
  #374  
Old 03-20-2017, 04:10 PM
Aesop Aesop is offline
Fire Giant

Aesop's Avatar

Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Alaska
Posts: 936
Default

Can't let you have that narrative bro sorry. Thunderpire is only a thing as much as Apire is. Arguably Apex benefited just as much from ex-Empire geared players joining their ranks.

Most Empire joined Thunderdome bc it was funny being uber geared in what was a server doormat (pvp wise) and yellow texting people under the tag.

Whatever U got to tell yourself to sleep at night though Quil. You definitely joined the rebel resistance lol.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deillon View Post
Sure feels good knowing I was part of something special that took down #aimchat
  #375  
Old 03-20-2017, 05:09 PM
Outer Outer is offline
Fire Giant


Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 604
Default

I just wanted pvp. Honestly don't care about the empire geared toons. Majority of them are terrible or piloted by terrible players so it really isn't a factor. Just fun to talk shit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
  #376  
Old 03-20-2017, 05:15 PM
Gzaz Gzaz is offline
Banned


Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 544
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just wanted pvp. Honestly don't care about the empire geared toons. Majority of them are terrible or piloted by terrible players so it really isn't a factor. Just fun to talk shit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Makes a rogue gets a couple of kills then thinks he's better than fandango
  #377  
Old 03-20-2017, 05:28 PM
fan D fan D is offline
Fire Giant

fan D's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 843
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gzaz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Makes a rogue gets a couple of kills then thinks he's better than fandango
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
__________________
  #378  
Old 03-20-2017, 05:49 PM
Outer Outer is offline
Fire Giant


Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 604
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gzaz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Makes a rogue gets a couple of kills then thinks he's better than fandango
Take the dick. Out of your mouth
  #379  
Old 03-20-2017, 06:18 PM
Damn Damn is offline
Kobold


Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 156
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just wanted pvp. Honestly don't care about the empire geared toons. Majority of them are terrible or piloted by terrible players so it really isn't a factor. Just fun to talk shit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Outer you're a good guy

But if you believe that your guild just wanted pvp you're a butterbrain

You guys wanted free items and all it took was someone taking your precious away for one spawn to make you crumble
  #380  
Old 03-20-2017, 07:07 PM
Outer Outer is offline
Fire Giant


Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 604
Default

I said I just wanted pvp.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:53 PM.


Everquest is a registered trademark of Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Project 1999 is not associated or affiliated in any way with Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.