Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-20-2017, 05:23 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by fan D [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yea your guild sucked pretty sure it was a stomp everytime i was there
Don't remember you ever being there and if you were you were prob so high of heroin it didn't change the fight.
Old 03-20-2017, 06:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't remember you ever being there and if you were you were prob so high of heroin it didn't change the fight.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

yeah, i'd want to forget me too
Old 03-20-2017, 06:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retticus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can't believe Tune/Sharknado destroyed the 3rd guild option because they were afraid of rumors of 5 people coming back to server. SAD!
saber rattling gets em every time.

Lookin forward 2the integration period and subsequent cuckening

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 03-20-2017, 07:38 PM
Fire Giant

Lol @ all the stuff claim TD did. I remember some tiny incident that happened(which according to cylock you cannot break sneak/hide or a FD in pvp its illegal now). Brobb or zech or someone were fighting in HoT near the zone out room, Brobbe broke someones sneak/hide and managed to get lucky with the server tick and the mob aggro'd other person. who was sowed up and ran right out through hot exit.

this started the "omg you trained us purposely" wars. brobbe was all "you're supposed to stand there and die, not try to train our raid". after this, the only thing out of brobbe and pals mouths in ooc/shout was how hard they were going to train every single raid of ours, which in the end they only succeeded once and we still recovered in 15 minutes.

Quote:
we went Apex, well, because you guys have ruined a good thing we had going by throwing Rl attacks on the regular, always using OOR bards, oor soulfires, training our raids, etc. The majority of Tdome are just not people any of us feel like playing with.
first of all, majority of epidemic had already BEEN through either apex -> TD -> epidemic, why did they end up in epidemic? because they(you) are all very similar in regards to how you play, right down to how toxic you are. I can't believe that tune or shark took all of you in, especially already knowing and talking about how toxic you guys are. But to get vulak down i 100% understand the reasoning. if they can tolerate you guys for a month, two tops, while getting vulak loot to finally finish those final BIS items then wind down or kick out half of you that just helped them while retaining the non toxic epi members who raid. thats just smart moves on apex leadership.

oor bards? what OOR bards? we had yibz, and dolic. Dolic wasn't even 60. You sure you aren't confusing these OOR heals/bards with your own guild? Also, I am sorry that yibz halfling 58 paladin beat your asses so bad(he can't even click his soulfire, because halflings are unable to due to race restrictions) and you just sucked so bad you thought he was.

Quote:
The majority of Tdome are just not people any of us feel like playing with.

Not sorry you tried to ally with us on a weekly basis, but would not merge guilds because you would lose your seat of power. towards the end shit got rly hostile.

TLDR DONT CARE ENJOY APEX ILL CYA IN LIKE 2 MONTHS WHEN VULAKS ON FARM MY APP WILL BE IN GL HF
Old 03-20-2017, 09:10 PM
Sarnak

Wait what? Cant break hide/sneak/fd in pvp anymore according to this new guide? The fuck? He must be new to red. That has always been fair game.

Did not read the rest of the psychobabble, but that sucks if that is a new rule. Doesn't matter too much I guess since the box is dead, but still.
Old 03-20-2017, 09:25 PM
Fire Giant

yes. people were warned for breaking rogue sneak hide and SK FD in the peak and in HoT by Cylock and possible Llandris also. it is against the rules. I don't know why/how/who cameup with that rule but its a pvp server, so should be able to do whatever you want in pvp. if you decide to fight near kos mobs, or mobs one person has faction to and another doesn't that should have no bearing.
Old 03-21-2017, 04:21 AM
Banned

Fandango is the best
Old 03-21-2017, 04:40 AM
Planar Protector

i scroll through threads like this and whenever i bump into a wall of rambling text i'd be damn sure it's either agatha or jupe who has posted it

#everquestscientists
#drugs
#helpushelpyou
#deleteeverquest
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 03-21-2017, 05:01 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smedy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i scroll through threads like this and whenever i bump into a wall of rambling text i'd be damn sure it's either agatha or jupe who has posted it

#everquestscientists
#drugs
#helpushelpyou
#deleteeverquest
lmao

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 03-21-2017, 06:37 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smedy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

#everquestscientists
#drugs
#helpushelpyou
#deleteeverquest
look im sorry you think they are a wall of massive text, but i prefer you call them as a chapter out of one of my books. these are all being compiled to be released one day as one giant book titles "Jupe's book of Red99" Co authored and sponsored/hosted by Smedydog
Closed Thread