Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-29-2019, 08:37 PM
Banned

https://twitter.com/2LarryJohnson7/s...51060305252353

"So far only Bill Cosby in jail..

....Harvey Weinstein still showing up to events as stand up material for an actress I never heard of...

.........Epstein’s main accomplice, Ghislaine Maxwell is still enjoying fast food...."
Old 10-29-2019, 08:43 PM
Sarnak

Glad that now that Tepp Tepp is back we've moved on to just posting random tweets.
Old 10-29-2019, 08:46 PM
Banned

Hey I got comments too. Like I'm wondering who is feeding Larry this juicy info-

https://twitter.com/2LarryJohnson7/s...64812782145536

"This fake war with Trump is to offset a social cataclysm for liberals to gain control, sign into laws, the apocalypse of perversion.

Adults having sex with children, everyone having sex with animals. When that day comes and it will, as in the days of Sodom....Pray!"
Old 10-29-2019, 08:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let's get real here, evangelicalism* is a Protestant phenomenon.

Obama was a Protestant. woah.

Infact, every President since and before JFK has been a Protestant.

We're no different than England. No Papists allowed.

e: * so Tex can't get me
Evangelicals act like pre-Enlightenment Protestants. Protestantism is the only religion in human history to incorporate pragmatism as a core value, and as such it’s the only faith worthy of carrying to other worlds. Evangelicals, however, are brain dead morons focused on gay marriage and abortion, even as the world burns. They will not enter Valhalla
Old 10-29-2019, 08:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What kind of protestant centered actions did Obama do to make evangelical protestants a stronger group? Do you have any measurable proof of their increasing strength or this just all conjecture? If evangelicals are the main power structure, why are they the one religion that is fair game to relentlessly attack and mock in public? If you start talking about other religions such as Islam or Judaism in the same way, it is considered bigotry.
Precisely that, it's real hard to oppress or persecute the people in charge. It's necessary and good to talk mad trash to/about them, infact it's what our system is built on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The racism gets bolder and bolder.
It's a good song maybe relax a bit ya SJW
Old 10-29-2019, 08:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
CTE is no joke.
Speaking of that the NFL should be sued to oblivion for what they've done to their players. I'll be surprised if that's still a league in 30 years after this latest crop of players advance into old age CTE and the world sees it.
Old 10-29-2019, 08:53 PM
Banned

[QUOTE=Wonkie;3006265]Precisely that, it's real hard to oppress or persecute the people in charge. It's necessary and good to talk mad trash to/about them, infact it's what our system is built on.

What is your overall point and how is it an answer to my point? I asked you a few questions and you just descended into complete and utter pilpul lmao
Old 10-29-2019, 09:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Precisely that, it's real hard to oppress or persecute the people in charge. It's necessary and good to talk mad trash to/about them, infact it's what our system is built on.
What is your overall point and how is it an answer to my point? I asked you a few questions and you just descended into complete and utter pilpul lmao
How were you not perma banned? God damn.
Old 10-29-2019, 09:15 PM
Planar Protector

The Hebrew term pilpul (Hebrew: פלפול, from "pepper," loosely meaning "sharp analysis") refers to a method of studying the Talmud through intense textual analysis in attempts to either explain conceptual differences between various halakhic rulings or to reconcile any apparent contradictions presented from various readings of different texts.
Closed Thread