Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2019, 12:19 PM
Sarnak

Lmao cmon man this is just jokes. If you want real toxicity, just give it a few months. It’s the lowest common denominator.

[Oracle] [Grave Lord] [Outrider]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Llandris View Post
You also don't have to play here if you don't like the rules. It's your choice <3
Old 10-30-2019, 12:22 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhord99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry your wife left you when you dinged lvl 4
corrosive vitriol and irl attacks like this is why blue is dead and their remaining playerbase is TOXIC
Old 10-30-2019, 12:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhord99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry your wife left you when you dinged lvl 4
ExCuse me
pleAse ceAse thiS toXic blue behaVior or I will b ForCes to repOrT thiS ☝️ infrActiOn
No wonDer elVeS left BLuE!!!
Old 10-30-2019, 12:45 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
can we get a blue section for these dorks to go die off in
You're in the Blue threads, buddy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chortles Snort|eS [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ExCuse me
pleAse ceAse thiS toXic blue behaVior or I will b ForCes to repOrT thiS ☝️ infrActiOn
No wonDer elVeS left BLuE!!!
Lmao, coming from THE ChOrTlEs "BiG sIp" SnOrTlEs, I'll wear that 'toxic' button like that kid from Disney/Pixar's cult-classic Rom Com, Up.

As long as we're de-legitimizing a decade of work on all accounts - people sharting on the work done by the GMs, people sharting on the work done by innocent players, people sharting just to shart - why not shart on RL? Where's the line drawn between RL (wo)man hours and emotions sunk into making and cultivating p99, and RL (wo)man hours and emotions sunk into other (sometimes toxic) relationships?

I'm playing Green as we speak, fwiw. As a nutjub, it's just fun to play with you nutjobs on and off the court =).

[Oracle] [Grave Lord] [Outrider]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Llandris View Post
You also don't have to play here if you don't like the rules. It's your choice <3
Old 10-30-2019, 12:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
corrosive vitriol and irl attacks like this is why blue is dead and their remaining playerbase is TOXIC
Bazia and Nirgon are on a mandatory "fresh air" break.. It's time you step out as well. Report back on the air quality please [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Seriously though, you a little worked up, and your rage is reaching the unhealthy limit.
Old 10-30-2019, 12:53 PM
Banned

why are the people from the 150 person server invading threads for the people on the 2000 person server
Old 10-30-2019, 12:57 PM
Large Rat

Blue was amazing...with anything in life, the scammers cheaters elitists and assholes ruined it for anyone that wasn't in the 1% of the server. Green will end up the same way because as always people fucking ruin everything because they are greedy and corrupt.

But it will take a bit to get green to that bullshit level blue was in the last couple years. Ill ride the nostalgia wave until green gets polluted then ill quit. OR dont be assholes and enjoy the game that used to be about community.
Old 10-30-2019, 12:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobhc3 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean, I said it before, green is in classic until Nov 2020. That is when Kunark hits. Then epics are in April 2021. Think about that timeline!!

I am enjoying Green, I really am. It is stirring up all types of teenage nostalgia, but Blue is my home. I still actively play Blue and just enjoy the slow pace/nostalgia hit of Green. But the reality is, unless they implement some type of list for Vox/Naggy like they have for the legacy items or a Plane of Sky rotation for the Fear/Hate, it is going to be a bottlenecked poopsocked nightmare. But who is to say I would even play that long to see that content?
Imagine thinking the point of playing eq is killing the bosses at the end. . .
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 10-30-2019, 01:03 PM
Fire Giant

The whining about blue not being classic, easy and that the economy was fucked (it wasn't) are from people that just have shit characters on blue despite their whining of the problems on it. That's why it is so easy for them to start over on green.

We get it, you were failures on blue. You will be failures on green most likely as well. Shut up already.
Old 10-30-2019, 01:05 PM
Sarnak

if we can get list features for the raid scene that'd be moneyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Closed Thread