Old 11-12-2019, 05:01 PM
Sarnak

I dont lead rejects
Old 11-22-2019, 11:04 PM
Sarnak

Has Riot killed Sontalak yet?
Old 11-22-2019, 11:37 PM
Kobold

I always find it funny when ANYONE on p99 actually brags about killing something, hate to break it to everyone but all the mobs on p99 were well over a decade ago plus a few years, the hard part of EQ raiding was learning the strats of the mobs but everyone has known how to beat these raid bosses forever, p99 is meant to be for fun not bragging about killing something everyone already knows how to kill and was farmed thousands of times before p99 was even a thing so quit crying about raid bosses and have fun.
Old 11-22-2019, 11:44 PM
Sarnak

Thats cause they cant kill him..... they wont even try E for Effort
Old 11-23-2019, 04:49 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I always find it funny when ANYONE on p99 actually brags about killing something, hate to break it to everyone but all the mobs on p99 were well over a decade ago plus a few years, the hard part of EQ raiding was learning the strats of the mobs but everyone has known how to beat these raid bosses forever, p99 is meant to be for fun not bragging about killing something everyone already knows how to kill and was farmed thousands of times before p99 was even a thing so quit crying about raid bosses and have fun.
It's all we have man. The original eq legends are mostly moved on, having conquered these lands and progressing through life.

P99 raising is the equivalent of shitty dads making their kids practice too much and making a scene at their peewee football and baseball games.

"if the rules are all you use to determine what you should or shouldn't do, you're probably an a-hole" -soup

Hooden • Xegony enchanter '00 - '02 • <Aeternus> from SoD '06 - '07
Old 11-23-2019, 05:03 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
First to kill Sontalak: Rampage
Quote:
[Mon Aug 03 08:36:54 2015] Sontalak has been slain by Kets!
Kind of amazing that the kill shot was by a bard.

Quote:
[Mon Aug 03 08:37:00 2015] You say to your guild, 'Heavy Dragonhorn Boots, Peerless Dragonhorn Bracers, Sontalak's Talisman, Spell: Mask of the Hunter, Spell: Emissary of Thule, Spell: Protection of the Glades, Spell: Arch Lich'
It wasn't especially difficult in Kunark gear. It's not especially difficult now. The loot is garbage.

I'm sorry your guild died Aphexx. It happened to me a handful of times on P99 and it sucked every time. This is a weird way of coping though.
Old 11-23-2019, 05:18 AM
Fire Giant

What happened to Core core members ? Great name for a guild it was.
Old 11-23-2019, 01:22 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francois [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kind of amazing that the kill shot was by a bard.

It wasn't especially difficult in Kunark gear. It's not especially difficult now. The loot is garbage.

I'm sorry your guild died Aphexx. It happened to me a handful of times on P99 and it sucked every time. This is a weird way of coping though.
Killing Sontalak isn't about loot..... Its a big dick thing and Riot lacks that requirment. Atleast try it you libturd
Old 11-23-2019, 01:27 PM
Kobold

Riot is the top raiding guild atm they are doing the big dick thing at the moment.
Old 11-23-2019, 01:27 PM
Sarnak

Even your members want to kill him but the leadership doesn't....... that's pretty low and I was never Aftermath so I don't know what their pov is but at least they killed him
Closed Thread