Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-07-2021, 09:10 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentarro [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine unironically thinking it's okay to talk to a child below the age of 14/15 about sex.

But then again, you're probably the type of guy who thinks puberty is when consent starts, freak.
So, if we’re not allowed to tell kids about sex before high school, who’s fault is it if babies happen before then? Can hardly blame the kiddos for their ignorance right?
Old 03-07-2021, 09:13 PM
Planar Protector

Just let nature take its course. If you're white and rich you can afford an abortion.
Old 03-07-2021, 09:18 PM
Planar Protector

I'm all for letting our budding young scientists figure out which parts fit together on their own. Plus nothing builds character like working your way through McDonald's and night school trying to support your new family.
Old 03-07-2021, 09:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just let nature take its course. If you're white and rich you can afford an abortion.
What if you're black or hispanic and rich?
Old 03-07-2021, 10:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He doesn't have an excuse for not being fluent in English after a decade of immersion in catfishing native speakers imo, but it is a low blow. I apologize.
Theres a saying that everything you say before "but" means nothing. Is it true here? Find out at 11
Old 03-07-2021, 10:06 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean broken English is pretty funny.
Thank you[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Mine was enough good though to make the fat ugly mouthbreather almost choke on his own bile a few times though.
Hillarious thing is my grand daugther ask me why is my english so bad in fashion wich bring me memorys of drunk as fuck loly trying to repeat my speechs on mumble back on the day .
Old 03-07-2021, 10:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What if you're black or hispanic and rich?
Then I'm sure the state and church will both tell you abortion is murder.
Old 03-07-2021, 10:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arteker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thank you[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Mine was enough good though to make the fat ugly mouthbreather almost choke on his own bile a few times though.
Hillarious thing is my grand daugther ask me why is my english so bad in fashion wich bring me memorys of drunk as fuck loly trying to repeat my speechs on mumble back on the day .
Yours is a CHA boost because you're hilarious and I love you. I've never had trouble understanding you.
Old 03-07-2021, 10:12 PM
Kobold

Uh oh someone catch me up.
Old 03-07-2021, 10:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
He doesn't have an excuse for not being fluent in English after a decade of immersion in catfishing native speakers imo, but it is a low blow. I apologize.
It's okay. It's a low bar.
Closed Thread