Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2020, 09:54 PM
Large Bat

It's not easy. There are 5 factions I'm warmly with 3 of them and unsure which or if both of the 2 mining reps needs focus.
Kobolds & FG's are the only mobs to kills for Solusek Mining Co in Sol B and Mining Co 628 is 10 bandits in BB. It appears each of these kills are 1 pt gains, despite the wiki indicating 10, so it takes a while to see any improvement. There's no way to validate which of the two mining factions requires more work as neither of those reps have any mobs that are exclusively on one rep to check the status of either.

I would be nice if it was just steamfont kobolds.
Old 04-06-2020, 06:29 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by El-Hefe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wait... why do people want Gnome faction?
I assumed OP was a bard, there's a gnome on these factions repeatedly involved in the bard epic. On the other hand, I think many players here don't realize how incredibly unlikely it is that their bard will ever get an epic on P99 anyway.

For everyone else (epecially you rogues who think this is somehow a big deal for your epic, or really even for natural gnomes in many cases but I kinda understand that) you shouldn't give a single shit. There's nothing you need from Ak'anon or that small part of Kaladim that you should need to care about by the time you're mid 30's+ and can kill at SolA.

So many people since the opening of green/teal replying to group invites that they are scared of their precious factions. Fortune favors the bold here in Norrath, stop being afraid of killing these gnomes.
Old 04-06-2020, 06:36 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fammaden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I assumed OP was a bard, there's a gnome on these factions repeatedly involved in the bard epic. On the other hand, I think many players here don't realize how incredibly unlikely it is that their bard will ever get an epic on P99 anyway.

For everyone else (epecially you rogues who think this is somehow a big deal for your epic, or really even for natural gnomes in many cases but I kinda understand that) you shouldn't give a single shit. There's nothing you need from Ak'anon or that small part of Kaladim that you should need to care about by the time you're mid 30's+ and can kill at SolA.

So many people since the opening of green/teal replying to group invites that they are scared of their precious factions. Fortune favors the bold here in Norrath, stop being afraid of killing these gnomes.
Bards have sneak problem solved.
Closed Thread