Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2014, 01:31 PM
Fire Giant

I dont see where you guys are seeing all of these questing bugs. Played a Khajit through level 12 and messing around on my redguard right now. Didn't have any issues with quest bugs. Some friends did, but it has been really negligible.
Old 03-01-2014, 01:33 PM
Planar Protector

I was really excited about this game until I found out that they won't be allowing communication between people on different teams. Removing this key social aspect of the game killed it for me [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Red99
Old 03-01-2014, 01:35 PM
Fire Giant

People who are complaining about PvE: Have you guys run through the first faction dungeons?
I ran through Banished Cells for the aldmeri dominion, and that was a pretty cool instance. Nothing revolutionary, but the boss fights were fun. Going through the fighters guild quests were fun too, having to kill the snake girl who healed herself with the floating balls. Just fun encounters, I am curious to see what the other factions dungeons are like (we can port there and do them after we do our own factions)
Old 03-01-2014, 01:43 PM
Planar Protector

i keep having errors with ui / stuck issues out the ass
Old 03-01-2014, 01:47 PM
Planar Protector

They did say they were inviting millions of players for this weekends beta test. By far the most they have so far. I am glad they are trying to break stuff now before the game launches. Nothing kills a game faster than a bad launch.

As for the graphics being an issue...you do realize they scale with your hardware right? Maybe you should upgrade that old eMachine you are using and you would see its one of the better looking MMO's released.
Old 03-01-2014, 02:07 PM
Kobold

My comp is two months old, pretty sure I'm set. I think a Vic 20 could run ESO though.

*edit* here's a key if anyone needs one: N6RTNYMJHTW49CRP6D7Y
Last edited by Sularus Oth Mithas; 03-01-2014 at 02:18 PM..
Old 03-01-2014, 03:23 PM
Fire Giant

While I have complaints about this game graphics certainly are not one of them. Your computer sucks dude.
Old 03-01-2014, 04:11 PM
Banned

Enjoying the beta. I'll play 3-9 months would be my guess based on what I've seen.

The best part about the thread is all of the complaints... Don't like the game? Not your cup of tea? I get that. But when people take the time to articulate what they don't (or think they don't) like about it, most of the complaints are stupid or just not based in reality.

If your complaint is that the graphics are shitty, the game isn't enough like Skyrim, questing bugs, lack of cross-faction chat, etc, you probably also complain about these forums for the lack of transgender posters. Detached. From. Reality.

For the one legitimate complaint of getting stuck in the UI -- I agree it sucks and shouldn't do that. Quickfix: press the hotkey to open the mail window then immediate close it. This seems to instantly fix the UI bug 99% of the time.
Old 03-01-2014, 05:04 PM
Aviak

I don't really get this game.

I did some prison or something thing and i cannot remember a point in any game ever where i cared as little as what some phantom thing was telling me. I'd wager the whole of Korea would be proud of my clicking skills with how fast i wanted every npc with whom i was forced to speak to shut up. I had to essentially smash the compelling orb and was summarily orek xl'd to somewhere else that i also didn't care about, but at least i think the world opened up at that point.

Then i jumped like a million feet and didn't die, so i tried my darndest to meet my untimely (in the sense that it takes forever) demise at the hands of some npcs. When death finally greeted me i just clicked respawn here and was like wat then i logged out.

Why don't they just make a dark souls online ~fin
Old 03-01-2014, 05:35 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faerie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was really excited about this game until I found out that they won't be allowing communication between people on different teams. Removing this key social aspect of the game killed it for me [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How can you not communicate with them? I wasn't able to group with them, but I had friends from other factions in my guild and could send them tells.
Closed Thread