Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-23-2012, 04:31 PM
Fire Giant

Default MUSIC! Need help

Throwing together a mix for a party on saturday, and with the random mix of people on here, I figured this might be a good spot to shout out for some help [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] There's gotta be some DJ/Druggy/EQ player on here that has tons of good music.

I've got near 10k songs, but a lot of it is metal and rock, not really party material. I have enough stuff to put something together, but I need newer stuff, obviously, although if you have an old favorite LMK because I might not have it ( probably don't lol )

Anyone got some good tracks? Links to downloads of those like 1 hour mixes, or large song torrents? I can only find top 40's, and many of those overlap or aren't really party music.

Thanks in advance, I'll be back [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-23-2012, 04:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taluvill [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Throwing together a mix for a party on saturday, and with the random mix of people on here, I figured this might be a good spot to shout out for some help [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] There's gotta be some DJ/Druggy/EQ player on here that has tons of good music.

I've got near 10k songs, but a lot of it is metal and rock, not really party material. I have enough stuff to put something together, but I need newer stuff, obviously, although if you have an old favorite LMK because I might not have it ( probably don't lol )

Anyone got some good tracks? Links to downloads of those like 1 hour mixes, or large song torrents? I can only find top 40's, and many of those overlap or aren't really party music.

Thanks in advance, I'll be back [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To be honest man, just get ahold of Girl Talk - Nightripper and let it play through. By the time it's over you'll be drunk enough to not realize it's repeating.

Also is this in MA or NH? Can i come!
Old 08-23-2012, 04:38 PM
Planar Protector

I would just play They Might Be Giants - Particle Man on repeat the whole night. Everyone loves that song.
Old 08-23-2012, 05:08 PM
Banned

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Le4_YYSo_Vk?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Le4_YYSo_Vk?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

put it on repeat
Old 08-23-2012, 05:24 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taluvill [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Review the "What are you listening to right now" thread. Lots of good stuff there.

Would need a better idea of the genres you want. Lots of good electro summer tracks out there right now.
MassiveMarc: Then we will poopsock in the shade.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizzarr View Post
Vox was tanked by hughman in plain sight, we found out that the bard could attack tru the wall there(more lucky than exploit) and we just pilled everyone there.
Old 08-23-2012, 05:58 PM
Fire Giant

Ha, its in upper new york. But yeah, I was looking for the techo remixes of stuff, good dubstep/techno stuff, rap...

People aren't into the rock scene for parties and I don't know why... lol. I'll check out that thread though, thanks!
Old 08-23-2012, 06:44 PM
Fire Giant

I recommend:

Drink the Sea by The Glitch Mob (notables are Fistful of Silence, Drive It Like You Stole It, Fortune Days and Animus Vox)

58 Degrees by Mimosa (notables are Up In The Clouds, Flourescence, Dead Like Me and Stairway)

Good electronica/party stuff!
Pickahippy - 52 Druid
All priest, all the time.
Old 08-23-2012, 06:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thana8088 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I recommend:

Drink the Sea by The Glitch Mob (notables are Fistful of Silence, Drive It Like You Stole It, Fortune Days and Animus Vox)
!
YYESSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-23-2012, 06:58 PM
Orc

Bands

Rusko
Phutureprimitive
Avicii
Massive Attack
Little People

Also, just for you, Have you listened to Gojira?
Old 08-23-2012, 07:05 PM
Fire Giant

No. All of this is really good stuff, keep it comin = P

Everythin is fillin up so fast *tear*
Closed Thread