Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2014, 05:34 PM
Aviak

You realize you just agreed with everything I said, except adding a whole guild, that wasn't IB, as the IB members who joined TMO, right?
Old 04-01-2014, 05:38 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol YOU were trying to merge with US. We said no and we weren't changing our guild name.

You ended up merging with what transcendence for like what? a week ish?
Last time I posted this you said i was a liar and there had never been any discussion of a merge between IB and early TMO

alarti confirmed embarassed and a liar

also very rustled
Old 04-01-2014, 05:38 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sure.. ALL of FE. =) not to mention the other IB who have joined. Also, Daltheb wasn't in TMO and was Baubarian?

Zeelot and DD quit the game and wanted to control the guild without playing(good luck having them play for you)
Plus Daliant quit IB, then joined TMO we found out he RMT'd so he went back to the RMT guild.

Go reload that gun.
Please go on about the amazing contribution that Thornymofo(ghoster) and Kinburt(third string paladin) have added to your guild.
Huock - Warlord of Rallos Zek
Rozenwyn - Preserver of Tunare
Barterer - EC Trader Extraordinaire

Discord - Drock#9316
Old 04-01-2014, 05:41 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by getsome [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I prefer this remix.

http://youtu.be/M9qXcSdMjY0
Hey i'm in IB man, ffs

GREEN: Ineluki - Human Shadow Knight of Inoruuk

lulz
Old 04-01-2014, 05:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinsawt [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You realize you just agreed with everything I said, except adding a whole guild, that wasn't IB, as the IB members who joined TMO, right?
Nah I didn't agree I just chose not to research more IB members who joined.

The point I made was that people do not want to play with IB. Like all of FE when given the choice between IB/TMO with similar joining conditions they chose to join TMO (the enemy) of their raiding partners(IB).
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 04-01-2014, 05:52 PM
Planar Protector

Also, where is supremacy these days? Can anyone log his account on?
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 04-01-2014, 05:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarnauga [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
..so im just gonna leave this here:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

(Thank you, you)

ALSO, im the one who fraps'd the 70 TMO nex wipe. But im not the one who posted it here.

Y'ALL WELCOME.
I'm not sure what this post is supposed to say?

I think our requests were fairly simple. We'd been raiding with IB before IB "came back" to the server, starting when you guys were only fielding about 3 members at raids. During that time and going forward, FE was doing a majority of the leadership and raid coordination as Getsome had even said early on that he didn't really want responsibility of managing a guild at that time (until Velious). As the relationship between IB and FE progressed, IB began to field more numbers. FE felt that if we were going to merge, we would essentially be one new guild. We didn't want to undermine the leadership structure that was present in either guild so we felt making co-leaders and equal officers was appropriate. Apparently, there was disagreement in that sentiment which led to FE fielding other options. Also, there is a notion flying around that I demanded I be co-leader. In the presence of nearly every FE officer and several members, I also contended that IB could pick at their discretion any 'member' of FE that they felt would best represent a new guild as leader and I would concede the position. We also offered up several candidates and every candidate we mentioned was rejected for one reason or another.

Actually, FE and TMO had discussed a merger about a month before it happened, but such talks were in jest at that point. Also, when it was taken to a vote, very few members actually favored merging 'into' IB and the sentiment was all around very positive when TMO was proposed as an alternative. I see you failed to post snips from our forums where people were quite vocal about dejecting IB as an option.
Old 04-01-2014, 05:56 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ella`Ella [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not sure what this post is supposed to say?

I think our requests were fairly simple. We'd been raiding with IB before IB "came back" to the server, starting when you guys were only fielding about 3 members at raids. During that time and going forward, FE was doing a majority of the leadership and raid coordination as Getsome had even said early on that he didn't really want responsibility of managing a guild at that time (until Velious). As the relationship between IB and FE progressed, IB began to field more numbers. FE felt that if we were going to merge, we would essentially be one new guild. We didn't want to undermine the leadership structure that was present in either guild so we felt making co-leaders and equal officers was appropriate. Apparently, there was disagreement in that sentiment which led to FE fielding other options. Also, there is a notion flying around that I demanded I be co-leader. In the presence of nearly every FE officer and several members, I also contended that IB could pick at their discretion any 'member' of FE that they felt would best represent a new guild as leader and I would concede the position. We also offered up several candidates and every candidate we mentioned was rejected for one reason or another.

Actually, FE and TMO had discussed a merger about a month before it happened, but such talks were in jest at that point. Also, when it was taken to a vote, very few members actually favored merging 'into' IB and the sentiment was all around very positive when TMO was proposed as an alternative. I see you failed to post snips from our forums where people were quite vocal about dejecting IB as an option.
tldr; If you can't beat em, join em
Old 04-01-2014, 06:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by slappytwotoes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
tldr; If you can't beat em, join em
More like if you can't "join 'em, beat 'em"
Old 04-01-2014, 06:06 PM
Planar Protector

If you cant beat em. Beat off

Tanrin,Rinat,Sprucewaynee
Closed Thread