Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2014, 06:06 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarnauga [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
..so im just gonna leave this here:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

(Thank you, you)

ALSO, im the one who fraps'd the 70 TMO nex wipe. But im not the one who posted it here.

Y'ALL WELCOME.
Did you fraps your 3 uncontested attempts on Nexona where you guys wiped 3 times without pressure Saturday ? How about the results from your last 6 Nexona attempts where IB has managed to only kill Nexona 1 time in 6 attempts. I mean the fraps is entertaining but do not act like IB doesn't wipe to that dragon with 40+ continuously. heck you guys wiped to PD and SW Saturday because you couldn't pull them solo to Zone in. You guys wiped to Xygoz last week.

It's nice of you to post a video where we messed up and caught an early AE on the dragon... But IB is wiping continously to things that you have to pull to zone in except the easiest dragon to pull in the zone Hoshkar. I mean You guys have killed 2 dragons on the last 9 contested(got 3 uncontested wipes on Nexona before killing it) VP dragons and wiped 6 times. Yet you got handed 6 dragons as if you normally and successfully kill them even when you do pull them successfully. It's hard to call another guild bad when your success rate is that pitiful.
Old 04-01-2014, 06:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did you fraps your 3 uncontested attempts on Nexona where you guys wiped 3 times without pressure Saturday ? How about the results from your last 6 Nexona attempts where IB has managed to only kill Nexona 1 time in 6 attempts. I mean the fraps is entertaining but do not act like IB doesn't wipe to that dragon with 40+ continuously. heck you guys wiped to PD and SW Saturday because you couldn't pull them solo to Zone in. You guys wiped to Xygoz last week.

It's nice of you to post a video where we messed up and caught an early AE on the dragon... But IB is wiping continously to things that you have to pull to zone in except the easiest dragon to pull in the zone Hoshkar. I mean You guys have killed 2 dragons on the last 9 contested(got 3 uncontested wipes on Nexona before killing it) VP dragons and wiped 6 times. Yet you got handed 6 dragons as if you normally and successfully kill them even when you do pull them successfully. It's hard to call another guild bad when your success rate is that pitiful.
Wow they wiped to Xygoz? Wish I was there for that one.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 04-01-2014, 06:13 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

GREEN: Ineluki - Human Shadow Knight of Inoruuk

lulz
Old 04-01-2014, 06:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarnauga [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Care to explain why our conditions were so unacceptable compared to TMO's ? i really wanna know ! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your conditions were changed numerous times in the days of discussion leading up to the proposed merger. Whoever it was in IB wasn't satisfied with the originally agreed upon terms and decided to re-neg. You guys got too greedy and proud after FE revived your fledgling guild upon it's return to p99 from EQmac, and now the rest is history.

Not sure what all the hard feelings are about right now between IB/FE/TMO, maybe it's because you're all just jealous? Perhaps you should take these issues up with Hokushin/Lilyanna/Getsome as they're most likely the ones to blame for the merger falling through.

Good luck, anyway. I never had any issue with IB except for their raid leader calling everyone fucking retards in vent every 30 seconds. Can't imagine what vent was like for you guys wiping 3x to nexona in a row.
Blueberrii - 60 Mage
Gigglepurr - 60 Shaman
Kids - 60 Rogue
Fornfamnad - 60 Cleric
Old 04-01-2014, 06:15 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ella`Ella [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Actually, FE and TMO had discussed a merger about a month before it happened.
There's your problem.
Old 04-01-2014, 06:16 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
No one is rustled. IB is trying to rustle but they are pretty weak at it when they post one time that we sucked it up on Nexona... I mean 1 nexona out of 6 attempts...2 dragon kills out of the last 9 competitive dragons....6 wipes. Tell us how great you guys are again. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-01-2014, 06:19 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasslehofp99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your conditions were changed numerous times in the days of discussion leading up to the proposed merger. Whoever it was in IB wasn't satisfied with the originally agreed upon terms and decided to re-neg. You guys got too greedy and proud after FE revived your fledgling guild upon it's return to p99 from EQmac, and now the rest is history.

Not sure what all the hard feelings are about right now between IB/FE/TMO, maybe it's because you're all just jealous? Perhaps you should take these issues up with Hokushin/Lilyanna/Getsome as they're most likely the ones to blame for the merger falling through.

Good luck, anyway. I never had any issue with IB except for their raid leader calling everyone fucking retards in vent every 30 seconds. Can't imagine what vent was like for you guys wiping 3x to nexona in a row.
The thing is Getsome had no intentions of working out something fair considering it was FE who helped to get back on their feet. I was actually for the merge until I saw how Getsome was unwilling to negotiate anything in Vent chat. The funny part was he tried to act like we were the unreasonable ones the next day when addressing his guild. It was seeing Getsome's attitude when trying to work out something fair that made people for the merge stop being for it. I don't think most people in IB really know how he fucked that merge up.
Old 04-01-2014, 06:21 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasslehofp99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

we should make a graphic of your VP kills before IB leading and after IB leading. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

GREEN: Ineluki - Human Shadow Knight of Inoruuk

lulz
Old 04-01-2014, 06:24 PM
Fire Giant

I never rejected any FE member being a co leader of a combined IB / FE guild.

Mainly because I never considered it.
Old 04-01-2014, 06:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by getsome [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I never rejected any FE member being a co leader of a combined IB / FE guild.

Mainly because I never considered it.
Comeback when you learn what a zoneline is.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Closed Thread