Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-17-2014, 04:00 PM
Aviak

NWO for life
Old 07-17-2014, 04:00 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd say its time America went back into 1930's style isolationism. The world was better off.

Leave it to us Brits to do the diplomacy and get shit done, like old times [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Seeing as you guys did such a great job keeping an eye on Germany while they built a military up for another World War, I think I would pass [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]. But no really, I think the problem should be handled by the countries in the conflict. The way I see it, we're either going to go back to another Cold War and pointing fingers... or another child slap on the wrist from United States. Obama will ensure the world that he does indeed give a shit but not enough of a shit to do anything about it.
Old 07-17-2014, 04:02 PM
Banned

US needs to stay the hell out. Not sure who shot down the plane, but I cannot see how even as crazy as Putin is, would authorize something like that. Let someone else police the world for once. We have immigration issues and the blacks run around like uncaged animals shooting everything they see.
Old 07-17-2014, 04:05 PM
Banned

Simple answer... The old malaysian airliner went through a time hole, and came out just now.

there 2 mysteries 1 stone.
Old 07-17-2014, 04:08 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Simple answer... The old malaysian airliner went through a time hole, and came out just now.

there 2 mysteries 1 stone.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-17-2014, 04:11 PM
Banned

Shooting down an international passenger flight is probably the dumbest thing ever.

Current theory: The sloppy russian military did this, because non-military forces do not have the capability to shoot down a plane using this type of weapon.

so if it wasnt planned, then whoever did it should easily be ID'd... if it was, then the convoluted whodunnit will remain and false flag type op suspected.

ps: Don't fly Malaysia Airlines????
Old 07-17-2014, 04:13 PM
Banned

lol at those passengers though...

"Whoa man that was a great trip dude im blazed lets get ready to fuck some ladyboys!!"

anyhoo
Old 07-17-2014, 04:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rust1d? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
US needs to stay the hell out. Not sure who shot down the plane, but I cannot see how even as crazy as Putin is, would authorize something like that. Let someone else police the world for once. We have immigration issues and the blacks run around like uncaged animals shooting everything they see.
lmao dude, the Blacks

ur too much [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-17-2014, 04:19 PM
Orc

Some reporting that 23 Americans and 10 Brits were on board. Also reporting that it was Pro-Russian Ukrainians.

Project 1999- Robabob
Old 07-17-2014, 04:19 PM
Planar Protector

Yea like about a year back+ when the chemical weapons were being used in Syria & Russia denied any involvement. Investigations further concluded that one or more of the weapons was of Russian make. Truly amazing how the truth stares at everyone but they keep accepting & believing the lies.
Closed Thread